What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its a really innacurate feature. Most of the time those people you are aren't really still in there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
How so? You mean bc there are people who are always "logged in" and might be in a thread when they're really not online anymore or something else? The other forum I'm referring to that has the feature is filled (owned, operated, and modded) by a bunch of computer geeks and coders. If you're one of the people who chose not to show when you're online, it will show up in the thread as a "member", but invisible. For instance, say you, I and StarshipTrooper were in the same thread, but I chose the option not to show when I'm online, at the bottom it would read....

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (3 members and 0 guests) and underneath that it would read
StarshipTrooper, Kingston

So it would be obvious the third was someone who remains invisible. If it were just a guest it would be a non member just checking things out or a member who hasn't signed it, etc. What was really fun is when the mods would out an invisible member
oopsie.gif

Also, do we have options for different skins to view the forum in?

I would really love to be able to use animated gifs at some point as our avatar..I understand that they still couldn't be large, but I love them!

Another cool feature would be to be able to have an "ignore list"...I don't think we need it for the most part, but if a member really didn't care to see another members posts, they could put them on their ignore list and their posts wouldn't show up in the thread. Also a neat feature (or rather, form of "punishment"
kekekegay.gif
) for the mods as they could prevent a certain member from being able to see another member's posts (this is mostly for people who are being harrassed by members, etc..so I don't think we really have that problem, but I'm not a mod so idk how many "complaints" you guys get about that sort of stuff).

I know I've also mentioned the live topic idea and you said that would be neat and maybe a possibility for the future...something you could consider is adding some of the types of features I mentioned and only having them available to VIP members, i.e. the ones who contribute money to the site. Like the ones who have a ribbon right now saying, "premium supporter". You could "purchase" VIP access in certain increments (like so much for 3 months, so much for 6, etc.)

How so? You mean bc there are people who are always "logged in" and might be in a thread when they're really not online anymore or something else? The other forum I'm referring to that has the feature is filled (owned, operated, and modded) by a bunch of computer geeks and coders. If you're one of the people who chose not to show when you're online, it will show up in the thread as a "member", but invisible. For instance, say you, I and StarshipTrooper were in the same thread, but I chose the option not to show when I'm online, at the bottom it would read....

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (3 members and 0 guests) and underneath that it would read
StarshipTrooper, Kingston

So it would be obvious the third was someone who remains invisible. If it were just a guest it would be a non member just checking things out or a member who hasn't signed it, etc. What was really fun is when the mods would out an invisible member
oopsie.gif

Also, do we have options for different skins to view the forum in?

I would really love to be able to use animated gifs at some point as our avatar..I understand that they still couldn't be large, but I love them!

Another cool feature would be to be able to have an "ignore list"...I don't think we need it for the most part, but if a member really didn't care to see another members posts, they could put them on their ignore list and their posts wouldn't show up in the thread. Also a neat feature (or rather, form of "punishment"
kekekegay.gif
) for the mods as they could prevent a certain member from being able to see another member's posts (this is mostly for people who are being harrassed by members, etc..so I don't think we really have that problem, but I'm not a mod so idk how many "complaints" you guys get about that sort of stuff).

I know I've also mentioned the live topic idea and you said that would be neat and maybe a possibility for the future...something you could consider is adding some of the types of features I mentioned and only having them available to VIP members, i.e. the ones who contribute money to the site. Like the ones who have a ribbon right now saying, "premium supporter". You could "purchase" VIP access in certain increments (like so much for 3 months, so much for 6, etc.)

We used to have it, but I don't really like it. People can choose to participate if they like. There are plenty of reasons it is inaccurate (and one of the reasons its not by default in Xenforo) and one of those things that is just a misleading piece of information. It is only accurate for one second and shows the last thing a person did, even if it was 20 minutes ago.

No to different skins. I havent put forth any effort to get more done.

Animated Gif's wont ever be used at avatars. It is too busy.

Being able to ignore people i coming soon in Xenforo 1.1 (released in a month or so) as well as some huge plans I have for this place.

Moderators can ban, but not hide people and information. All that does is spread inaccuracy and make the mods seem petty.

All features will be for everyone because it is easier to keep the board running smoothly. For how much activity we have we have few problems.

feexed!

We used to have it, but I don't really like it. People can choose to participate if they like. There are plenty of reasons it is inaccurate (and one of the reasons its not by default in Xenforo) and one of those things that is just a misleading piece of information. It is only accurate for one second and shows the last thing a person did, even if it was 20 minutes ago.

No to different skins. I havent put forth any effort to get more done.

Animated Gif's wont ever be used at avatars. It is too busy.

Being able to ignore people i coming soon in Xenforo 1.1 (released in a month or so) as well as some huge plans I have for this place.

Moderators can ban, but not hide people and information. All that does is spread inaccuracy and make the mods seem petty.

All features will be for everyone because it is easier to keep the board running smoothly. For how much activity we have we have few problems.

Gotcha! :) It's nice to know that this forum wants everyone to have access to features...I was just throwing it out as a suggestion bc it seems to help if/when a larger server is required.

Also neat to know there will be an ignore feature (I've never used it personally bc I can handle the internet w/o it causing me those types of personal problems...even from a large forum full of nothing but trolls, but I know it seems to have really helped some people).

Most def. that was a form of mod abuse (albeit a funny one in the particular situation I mentioned) but that was kinda expected in that place. I can tell this forum is moderated well and personally to me, it feels like the mods are all fair...regardless of their "affiliation" w/particular gyms, etc. I like that.

Bummer about the animated gifs... :( I get it, but there are some really cute (girly), non offensive ones I like to use...Plus I thought it would be cool w/regards to cheer (like an individual stunt highlighted and looped..that sort of thing)

I like that you added more smilies....is that a pain to do bc I really like having a large variety and there are some really cool ones I think would be nice additions to the current list? I think it's easier to "read" people's posts (if that makes sense) based on their use of smilies. It's easier to tell if a person is being sympathetic, sarcastic, humorous, silly, etc.)

Thanks for addressing all of the ideas I brought up. :)

@kingston
have another question everytime i go to someones page and click on postings then try and click where they posted it sends me to the list of forums?

@kingston
have another question everytime i go to someones page and click on postings then try and click where they posted it sends me to the list of forums?

Hrmm.... can you elaborate more explicitly?

Back