What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe a longer time that you can edit the post.. I don't know how long it is that you can go back and edit it, but I find my typo's RIGHTT after I go to a different page then come back.. And they're usually pretty edit-worthy. Like accidentally putting ">" instead of "<" and people jumping on me.. Oops.

Maybe a longer time that you can edit the post.. I don't know how long it is that you can go back and edit it, but I find my typo's RIGHTT after I go to a different page then come back.. And they're usually pretty edit-worthy. Like accidentally putting ">" instead of "<" and people jumping on me.. Oops.

You get 5 minutes right now. I am in the habit of checking my posts immediately after I send them because autocorrect and I have a love-hate (mostly hate) relationship.

It's kinda like life though I guess. . .once you say the "F" word in front of your mom. . .you can't take it back.

Hey kingston did you ever try to make it possible to upload photos from phones? I wasn't sure of the idea was trashed or if I was using the wrong forum app or if you just shelved the plan or if you CAN and I just didn't get the memo.....

Hey kingston did you ever try to make it possible to upload photos from phones? I wasn't sure of the idea was trashed or if I was using the wrong forum app or if you just shelved the plan or if you CAN and I just didn't get the memo.....

I am actually going to do lots of maintenance today. I will see what I can do. Upgrading various pieces, fixing permissions. seeing if we can do some picture stuff.

kingston said:
I am actually going to do lots of maintenance today. I will see what I can do. Upgrading various pieces, fixing permissions. seeing if we can do some picture stuff.

Awesome. Thanks for the update!

Back