All-Star What Games/aps/websites Get You Through A Long Cheer Competition?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 20, 2009
Besides Fierce Board OF COURSE, what is loaded on everyones phone/ipad? I'm addicted to Temple Run, but if I play one more game of Angry Birds I may cry!

I have a feeling Snap Chat is going to be my best friend this comp season! And then we have Temple Run, Doodle Jump, Solitaire, Mancala, and Unblock Me. Just to name a few ;)

I have mainly just have tapatalk for fierceboard, twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest! I also use imbd and etsy! But I download a lot of apps then delete them. I don't like having a bunch of apps on my phone. My OCDness goes insane!

Wipeout, Jetpack Joyride, Tinywings, Rat on a Scooter, Cube Runner, Bloons, Family Feud, Heads Up Cristiano, Scramble with Friends, Ovenbreak, Monopoly Hotels, Bingo Bash

Who has time?? Between running around the arena to keep up with 23+ teams in our gym, I barely have 5 mins to even get a sip of water, bite of A cracker, I usually wait till the evenings to get caught up on any business of the day, other competitions, FB, TW, or FB.. Too many kids to keep up with...:)))):fro:

I get bored with games quick, so if I have down time (rare since I'm a coach) I usually stick to pinterest, fb, twitter etc. I'm also newly obsessed with Houzz. Pinterest for home stuff. My interior designer soul coming out! Most of the time I feel like my signal at comps can't even handle those apps though!

personally i like family feud i usually play it on the way to competitions. actually i pretty much on the way to anywhere because it makes the time go by fast

Back