What if there were just 4 Worlds divisions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think you mis understood what he was trying to say...

It's hard because like stated before, a lot of countrys use difference rules however I know that there are hardly any teams in the UK that go up to level 6, but it's still pushing people out.

It's hard because like stated before, a lot of countrys use difference rules however I know that there are hardly any teams in the UK that go up to level 6, but it's still pushing people out.

So even though our current age rules that we have in place do not match what they have and they have to adapt teams anyway to fit what is currently International Open, we shouldnt change because why?

Make the club divisions open to people form the UK. Make all open divisions 17 and up.

Of course I have a baby when the USASF meeting is in town :/

Anyone suggest this for me down there?

There isn't a rule that international teams have to enter the international division. When I competed at worlds in 2009, in the small limited division, I believe there was one team from slovenia in our division. I think they got last though :/

There isn't a rule that international teams have to enter the international division. When I competed at worlds in 2009, in the small limited division, I believe there was one team from slovenia in our division. I think they got last though :/

Same with the Looney Dolphins this year that competed in the large senior division.

And they will probably continue getting nearer to the end for a while. But as more international teams compete in those divisions their placings will go up, and things will get better.

the other countries would be allowed to enter the club divisions. actually, i dont think there is anythign stopping them now from entering those divisions.

i don't think there is anything currently stopping them at this point, either. i know at least one team from another country has competed in the large senior division. but let's be honest, how many of the international teams can truly be competitive in those club divisons right now? yeah, the US teams in the international division seem to be leaps and bounds ahead of the other teams.. but besides that, the division allows for a more competitive experience for the teams that are coming from countries where cheerleading is still developing.

i don't think there is anything currently stopping them at this point, either. i know at least one team from another country has competed in the large senior division. but let's be honest, how many of the international teams can truly be competitive in those club divisons right now? yeah, the US teams in the international division seem to be leaps and bounds ahead of the other teams.. but besides that, the division allows for a more competitive experience for the teams that are coming from countries where cheerleading is still developing.

if all the international teams entered the club divisions what would be different about the competitive experience?

does competitive experience mean they have a better chance at getting 5th instead of 15th?

Back