What Is Level 3 About This

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 7, 2012

basically all i can tell that is level 3 is the twist down and the flip...... other than that.....level 2 all the way.... i THINK.....thats y im asking. im not knocking this at all i LOVE IT im just trying to educate myself i kno the rules written down, but trying to match it up with vids so i can know off the top of my head. THANKS

The first thing is a release move to the top, which is not legal in level 2. The tick tock is level 3. You already mentioned the flip, which is level 3. The backwalkovers out of the cradle are level 3 also.

Is this your team? I would connect the extensions at the end for 2 counts, and you would have another pyramid structure. You can still full down, and you aren't losing any time from it, but adding more points.

The ball up, tick tock, flip and backwalkover out are all level 3

The first thing is a release move to the top, which is not legal in level 2. The tick tock is level 3. You already mentioned the flip, which is level 3. The backwalkovers out of the cradle are level 3 also.

Is this your team? I would connect the extensions at the end for 2 counts, and you would have another pyramid structure. You can still full down, and you aren't losing any time from it, but adding more points.
not my team :) in level 2 can u cradle to belly?

Yes, you can cradle to prone. Make the backspot stay connected to the ankles and you'll be fine.
thank you i knew that it was the word "prone" bahahaha but i was only 95% sure on it so i didn't want to post that word ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH

out of curiosity, can anyone tell me if the last flip inversion in this pyramid is legal in high school if you have two preps without backspots since the backspot maintains contact, it's not actually a release. Ik trying to split hairs but I only have 10 girls and it's hard to max out our state scoresheets without doing inverted flips.

out of curiosity, can anyone tell me if the last flip inversion in this pyramid is legal in high school if you have two preps without backspots since the backspot maintains contact, it's not actually a release. Ik trying to split hairs but I only have 10 girls and it's hard to max out our state scoresheets without doing inverted flips.

No it would be illegal. All inversions in high school must be braced by two prep level groups WITH backspots.

Backward suspended rolls are legal without prep braces if they start and finish on the ground and have TWO posts holding the flyer.

Back