what is this called

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 24, 2010
What is the name of the stunt in which the cheerleaders goes up to a full then folds herself in half and falls forward to be caught by her bases? I heard of "the plunge of death", but i dont think thats uits oficial name.

What is the name of the stunt in which the cheerleaders goes up to a full then folds herself in half and falls forward to be caught by her bases? I heard of "the plunge of death", but i dont think thats uits oficial name.

We called it the "package" or "package stunt" not really sure why though!

I've heard a waterfall. But I've also heard was Senior Elite did in their 2nd stunts in 07-08 was a 'waterfall' too. So who knows. haha. I like death drop, all though it sounds a little disheartening.

(at 1:53)

I've heard a waterfall. But I've also heard was Senior Elite did in their 2nd stunts in 07-08 was a 'waterfall' too. So who knows. haha. I like death drop, all though it sounds a little disheartening.

(at 1:53)

I seriously think my team made up our names. Because we did basically that same thing you were talking about, but we didn't call it a waterfall, we called it our "back walkover stunt."

I've always heard the term "foldover" used. That's at multiple gyms, but there is like a million names for everything in cheerleading so I don't think their is an official name for it.

Back