what is this called

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've heard a waterfall. But I've also heard was Senior Elite did in their 2nd stunts in 07-08 was a 'waterfall' too. So who knows. haha. I like death drop, all though it sounds a little disheartening.

(at 1:53)

I think we called this a back bend or back walkover stunt when our small senior team did it in 2004. Although I'm not sure there really was a name for it back then, I'd never seen anyone do it before.

If your talking about the same stunt killers did in the second stunt We call them suicides....i think at one point we called them killer downs

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Are these legal in high school?

I was looking in the NFHS spirit rule book and it looks like the olny legal inversions are "suspended foward rolls", but i just wanted to be sure!

Also does anyone know if the stunt where the flyer is in a smush and has the backspots hands, then flips foward and lands in a cradle are legal in highschool?

I was looking in the NFHS spirit rule book and it looks like the olny legal inversions are "suspended foward rolls", but i just wanted to be sure!

Also does anyone know if the stunt where the flyer is in a smush and has the backspots hands, then flips foward and lands in a cradle are legal in highschool?

Almost positive it is legal

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

neither are legal in high school
in hs you need to have a hand to hand connection with two bases. it cant be a connection with just one base. also it cant flip over someone
It can also only go forward

I've heard:

Yo yo
Fortune Cookie
suicide drop

Personally, I think yoyo fits it the best, because when I learned "yo yo's" in college, it was from one-leg but exactly the same otherwise. It's basically just a 2-legged yoyo IMO

its illegal in HS because the top girl goes upside down. and isnt hand to hand, isnt landing on the ground, isnt starting on the ground and isnt a suspended forward roll. lol

its illegal in HS because the top girl goes upside down. and isnt hand to hand, isnt landing on the ground, isnt starting on the ground and isnt a suspended forward roll. lol

I think it's legal from sponge to ground, as a yoyo does the same thing... it may even be legal from prep level to ground

Back