What Level Is This Legal? If Any?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 15407

I just watched this video, and i wasn't sure if it was legal for any level. But then again, i know nothing about legality stuff. So is this is legal at any all star level?

lol what was that...

i thought it was going to be something like this:
tumblr_m2gjpzS9Em1r1smo3o1_400.gif

The release move is legal at level 5 (I froze the video at the top of the release and the top was higher than extended arm level but less than 18 inches above extended arm level = legal in level 5). As far as the downward inversion goes, I'm not entirely sure - here's my guess: it is legal in level 6 (level 6 doesn't list any restrictions on downward inversions prep level and below) but might be legal in level 4 (and so also in level 5) if the 2 bases maintained contact with the waist-to-shoulder area of the top person, because it is a downward inversion at prep level (legal at level 4 with 3 bases, at least 2 of which protect the head/neck of the top by having that waist-to-shoulder contact with the top).

The release move is legal at level 5 (I froze the video at the top of the release and the top was higher than extended arm level but less than 18 inches above extended arm level = legal in level 5). As far as the downward inversion goes, I'm not entirely sure - here's my guess: it is legal in level 6 (level 6 doesn't list any restrictions on downward inversions prep level and below) but might be legal in level 4 (and so also in level 5) if the 2 bases maintained contact with the waist-to-shoulder area of the top person, because it is a downward inversion at prep level (legal at level 4 with 3 bases, at least 2 of which protect the head/neck of the top by having that waist-to-shoulder contact with the top).

You could probably get away with the release at L4, but it probably should be reserved for L5.

The downward inversion is L6.

2 points for SarahS

Thanks for a quick response. I just wasn't sure, because she flier has to like dive out of the stunt xDD

Back