What Level Is This Legal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 25, 2013
Can someone help me? I have a stunt that is a waterfall stunt, however I have a twist to it, there is a stunt directly behind it and the flyer from that stunt is the one that grabs the ankles for the flyer doing the waterfall. The waterfall is performed as normal but the flyer (back one) releases the flyer so she is almost doing a forward flip into bases hands.

Thank you in advance

That sounds like a level 5 pyramid transition

Its at :35 seconds in. My girls never go above prep level where is this video they are are extended.

Regardless, it's a level 5 transition if only braced by 1 person.
gothcha thank you - so I am better off having the bases keep contact with the flyer to make it legal - We are 4.2 and advanced in REC - so I wasn't sure what level but thank you all for all your help have competition this weekend want to make sure that we are all legal.

gothcha thank you - so I am better off having the bases keep contact with the flyer to make it legal - We are 4.2 and advanced in REC - so I wasn't sure what level but thank you all for all your help have competition this weekend want to make sure that we are all legal.

and they have mastered it but better safe then sorry something in my gut said better check. Thank you again

If you want to make it 4.2 legal, you need another bracer (just have someone connected to one of the arms or the other leg).

Back