What level rules need to be fixed or clarified?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok so i like the kick doubles in the video, but can anyone answer the question i asked? why is this legal? it seems like it shouldnt be?

This is a question I asked before and noone seemed to be able to answer it for me. A few years ago I was on large senior 4, during a second stunt we did stretch, power press, kick single. This now does not make sense to me. It seems to me that it should be illegal. If a double (two skills) must be done at from two legs, then a kick single (two skills) should have to be done from two legs. I thought maybe we called it "an entry to a basket", but then couldnt you do stretch, power press, double anddd it was "an entry to a double basket". OR, were we illegal at the time and noone took notice to it because it was cool (hey it happens).

If this is legal, some how, i would love to see level 5 teams end their stunts with stretch, kick double :)

I believe you are confusing the basket rules with the dismount rules for stunting.

The rules for stunt dismounts are in level 4 (the ones that matter to you):
D. Up to a 2-1/4 twisting rotation allowed from all two legged stunts.
E. Up to a 1-1/4 twisting rotation allowed from all single leg stunts.
F. During a cradle that exceeds 1-1/4 twists, no skill other than the twist is allowed.
So single leg stunt that kick fuels down is legal in 4.

What about lib to lib express ups? Or if those are illegal, what makes them possible for some teams to compete them (or a similar variation to them)?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

they are legal level 4 and 5. release moves are legal in those two divisions. in level 4 the release move cant go above your extended hands. level 5 it can go up to 18 inches above your hands.

L4 Stunts - Release Moves
1. Release moves are allowed but must not exceed extended arm level (exception: cradles). (i.e. Tick-tocks are allowed.)

Kingston said that tick tocks were illegal at level 4.

that is my bad, i read what you wrote as saying are they legal, and i said yes.

what i meant was, yes they are legal.

sorry, that was my bad

Yeah, thats what I get for nto reading close enough. and my writing later looked to even further confuse you, hah.

wait i thought 1 1/2 were alloud in level 4!!!!
on my team my group had a 1 1/2 and if the rest of the team got them we were going 2 put them in the rotine?

1 1/2 ups are legal in Level 4.

Level 4 Stunts
C. Twisting mounts and transitions are allowed up to 1-1/2 twists by the top person.

Please, please, please use a font color that is easier to read. Please. Thank you.

on my team my group had a 1 1/2 and if the rest of the team got them we were going 2 put them in the rotine?

Pretty please, don't ever post with this color anymore. Impossible to read.

Thanks.

Back