All-Star What Routine Should I Show To My Class ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me being biased I'd say F5

Me being real... I'd say any stingray all stars team, top gun, or rockstar cheer

Best technique in bases and flyers, pretty tumbling... Period!!!

I've learned that people who don't know what cheerleading is about, don't catch all the action going on. I think you should show them the kind of videos that jtv and 2by2 make. Maybe a short one from a competition that shows different teams.

Correction: THOSE not them lol. Stupid auto spell check!

University of Kentucky! Not sure if you wanted to show them only all star but they are a perfect example of a school cheer team. And college routines aren't as quickly paced as all star so they should have time to see the all the skills!

so im doing a presentation about cheerleading for my finnish class. i thought it would be fun to show a video of a good routine for them since no one in my class has ever seen an actual cheerleading team. i was thinking about top gun large coed worlds 2008, but im not sure about it because i cant find a video that has good quality.. so what do you guys think, what routine would be the best to show to a group of people who have no idea what cheerleading is ?
i think you should show them cheerleading video that could inspire them, not only just wow them with amazing skills. here is my favorite inspiring cheerleading video :)

i highly recommend these videos. i also have a lot of friends here in Indonesia who don't know anything about cheerleading and they are really curious about cheerleading. i always show these videos to them. in the end, they start to love and appreciate more about cheerleading as well :)

If you don't show them a level 5 team you could show them a level 4 team
-Georgia Large coed 4 2010
-CA Tigers 2011 at Cheersport

i think a few clips from a 2by2 would be great, but honestly dont underestimate people they catch on a lot more then your giving them credit for ive shown people cheer extremes routine from the first year SE did the ballup 360 (2010?) and people were astounded by the stunts and kept asking to pause and go back because they couldnt believe what they saw.

I used the same routine for a project I did! pretty sure it was SE worlds 2010 that I showed, people were literally in awe

I think you should show them the majors trailers because they show some of the skills and parts of the routine and some highlights of great cheerleading :)

When I did my speech on Cheerleading being a sport, my video presentation part was a video of Cheetahs at Dallas last year! I wanted to show them both guys and girls to help show that cheer is more than just a girl sport.

I'd say maybe show them a variety of short clips from different things i.e. a few of the videos that 4D3CHEER! cheer posted, majors videos, maybe part of the smoed/twinkles documentary. I'd definitely recommend showing them at least part of a coed 6 routine, my friends are most amazed by rewinds and 2 and a half pyramids when I force them to watch cheer videos :p
ETA after watching a few Nfinity legends videos, it doesn't have to be coed- I'm sure you get AG 6 teams doing rewinds and partner stunts!

Definitely consider the documentary clips to show how hard they work. But if you just want to wow them level 6 is fun to watch. ....those pyramids alone.:cool:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Back