All-Star What Team Did You Make 2011-2012 Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Awww your daughter is amazing! Congrats I can't wait too see them perform! I'm really happy for your daughter! I can't wait for my cp to maybe be there one day!! I would say I was more excited to see this then any other post in this thread! :)

Thanks so much!!!!! Your daughter will be there before you know it!!! <3

well i was on action athletics interational coed 5 for one practice...
:(

I'm sorry! What happened!?

my mom decided that it was gonna cost to much for me & my two sisters to be on the team
even though we promised to get jobs and pay for it. So now it's just high school cheer for me :(

my mom decided that it was gonna cost to much for me & my two sisters to be on the team
even though we promised to get jobs and pay for it. So now it's just high school cheer for me :(

I'm so sorry!! I know how upset you must be. If I win the lottery I would totally help you out!! Keep your head up.

So I want to know everyone's age: 11
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? FAME Virginia Beach
What level team were you on 2010 season? Youth 2, Senior 4.2
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Youth 3, Senior 4.2
Are you happy with what you got? Definitely Happy :D She has been through a lot and to be able to stay where she was before her surgery was all she really wanted for herself right now! Plus she moved up for Youth 3!!! So excited! Can't wait for this season to start!!!

So I want to know everyone's age: 8
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Stars
What level team were you on 2010 season? Youth 2
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Junior 3
Are you happy with what you got? She is really happy. They've put together an amazing team and they are going to rock this season. I'm a teeny tiny bit sad that we didn't have the numbers for a youth 3 team and that she's not really with her peers anymore, but at least J3 will have more competition.

Back