All-Star What Team Did You Make For 2013-2014 Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seriously. I was so jealous for my kids if the fact she just racked up closets full of jackets last year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Honestly NOTHING beats that feeling! Cp's Large Junior 2 year they brought brooms to every competition and went undefeated except ACA (which we still say is cursed because that team never won ACA until this last season). I think her jacket total was 4 including an NCA one. I have a feeling its going to be raining jackets for a lot of us this season!

How old are you? 17! (18 for the season)
What gym did you cheer for 2012-2013? California Allstars Las Vegas
What team were you on for 2012-2013? ACES
What gym do you(cp) cheer for 2013-2014? California Allstars Las Vegas
What team did you(cp) make for 2013-2014? ACES
Are you happy with your(cp) placement? yes :cloud9:

How old are you? 17! (18 for the season)
What gym did you cheer for 2012-2013? California Allstars Las Vegas
What team were you on for 2012-2013? ACES
What gym do you(cp) cheer for 2013-2014? California Allstars Las Vegas
What team did you(cp) make for 2013-2014? ACES
Are you happy with your(cp) placement? yes :cloud9:

Ok, I'm going to be a totally dorky parent here but my daughter and I absolutely love your team! I'm so disappointed our location isn't going to Vegas this year but I'm hoping we get to see you guys at a few comps and can't wait to see what new routine you have. :cheering:

Ok, I'm going to be a totally dorky parent here but my daughter and I absolutely love your team! I'm so disappointed our location isn't going to Vegas this year but I'm hoping we get to see you guys at a few comps and can't wait to see what new routine you have. :cheering:
Aw! Thank you! I'm sure we will still be at a lot of the same comps! Maybe we can meet up and take a picture!

How old are you? 17
What gym did you (cp) cheer for 2012-2013? Xtreme Cheer CT
What team were you (cp) on for 2012-2013? S4 & i5 then filled in on R5 for most of the season as well.
What gym do you (cp) cheer for 2013-2014? Cheer Extreme
What team did you (cp) make for 2013-2014? Coed Elite
Are you happy with your (cp) placement? YES! :D
So excited for you and @12stepcheermom s CPs!! Congrats to y'all for making coed!!!

How old are you? - CP is almost 9
What gym did you(cp) cheer for 2012-2013? - WE
What team were you(cp) on for 2012-2013? - M2
What gym do you(cp) cheer for 2013-2014? - WE
What team did you(cp) make for 2013-2014? - Small Y2
Are you happy with your(cp) placement? - Very happy! She was nervous last year with it being her first year at that level, but is much more confident this year.

How old are you? 17
What gym did you(cp) cheer for 2012-2013? Dayton Extreme Edge Vipers
What team were you(cp) on for 2012-2013? Senior 4
What gym do you(cp) cheer for 2013-2014? Dayton Extreme Edge Vipers
What team did you(cp) make for 2013-2014? Senior 5
Are you happy with your(cp) placement? Yes, very happy!

How old are you? 14
What gym did you cheer for 2012-2013?Cheer Extreme
What team were you on for 2012-2013? SJX (Small Junior Coed 5)
What gym do you cheer for 2013-2014? Cheer Extreme What team did you make for 2013-2014?
Coed Elite!
Are you happy with your placement? YES!

So many coed elite athletes/parents on the boards!!!

Honestly NOTHING beats that feeling! Cp's Large Junior 2 year they brought brooms to every competition and went undefeated except ACA (which we still say is cursed because that team never won ACA until this last season). I think her jacket total was 4 including an NCA one. I have a feeling its going to be raining jackets for a lot of us this season!

My daughter got 3 jackets just this past season!! Including ACA...

But that NCA jacket was the only one they didn't get!! It sucks we were in the 18 kids and less division at NCA.. Had we have been in the 19-20 kid division we would have been in 1st. If we would have been in the large youth 2 divisions A or B we would have been in first! Ahh next time maybe!!! Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you all and Us!! Lol

Ps. My kid would give up all 3 jackets for the NCA one!! Although the jacket from CheerPower nationals isn't much different as far as material then NCA

How old are you? CP is 8
What gym did you(cp) cheer for 2012-2013? None
What team were you(cp) on for 2012-2013? None
What gym do you(cp) cheer for 2013-2014? Mac's All-Stars
What team did you(cp) make for 2013-2014? CP is in Youth White Level 1
Are you happy with your(cp) placement? Yes. She is new at cheer, anything more advanced than that would overwhelm her. :)

Latest posts

Back