What Was Your Most Advanced Tumbling Move After A Year?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when i first started cheering i started with absolutely nothing.
i had a layout within a one year time span,

dang everyone but me seems to be really fast at getting new skills.
I started tumbling in 8th grade, i got my backhandspring in like 4 months and then my round off back handspring & mutliple BHS like 2 weeks later & i my standing tuck the following summer(9th grade). and then toe touch tuck in 10th
&& then i got a mental block so currently can't do anything harder that those skills :(

last season, i tried out with a really crappy ro bhs tuck. this season, i tried out with a specility through to full :)
last season, i tried out with standing multiple bhs. this season, i tried out with a two to full :)

i live in the gym. i think that's part of the reason why too.

last year at tryouts i threw crappy back handsprings
this year at tryouts i'm throwing my full :)

i just wanted to add (since i keep getting shimmys for this post haha) i had been getting very light spots on my full & was planning on just throwing it at tryouts hoping i'd land then the 1st day of tryouts (the clinic part of it) i actually got it myself & was able to throw it twice the next day for the real tryout! i was on senior 2 & junior 3 & made senior coed 4 & ioc 5 for this season. so happy :D

At the start of last year I had a janky standing backhandspring on the tumble track (like the long black trampoline, not the rod floor) and in a years time I got my standing bhs on the floor, ro bhs lay bhs tuck on tumble track, standing bhs tuck on tumble track and ro bhs series standing and running on floor and jumps to bhs on the floor! but now i've lost it all due to a mental block :/

i've been tumbling since around December and i would say my best tumble was probably - tuck front step out, round off, flick,flick, full.. or fronthandspring front double! but i get told that thats incredibly fast paced learning :L! x

Back