All-Star What Would You Do Worlds Or Camp Woodward??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

woodward or worlds??

• Total voters
Jan 1, 2011
which would you do go watch worlds or go to camp woodward??
My mom said I could only do one because of the cost!!

How old are you and are you level 5 cheerleader yet? It is my belief that Woodward will make you a better cheerleader. You will come back with improved skills and form. If you are are younger than 17 you will have the opportunity to go and watch worlds later, and who knows maybe Woodward will put you in a position to be on a worlds team where you could go and compete not just watch.

In addition you will make friends that are on teams from all over, that you will keep for years to come.

I've been to woodward in pennsylvania, it was really fun! but after about 3 or 4 days it got kinda old, cause all of the other fun stuff costed extra and i didnt have any money :(
so i would deffinatly choose worlds!
much more exciting! and way more things to do! :)

I am 16 have my layout and I have worked on my full before!! I am on a level 4 small sr. coed!!

How old are you and are you level 5 cheerleader yet? It is my belief that Woodward will make you a better cheerleader. You will come back with improved skills and form. If you are are younger than 17 you will have the opportunity to go and watch worlds later, and who knows maybe Woodward will put you in a position to be on a worlds team where you could go and compete not just watch.

In addition you will make friends that are on teams from all over, that you will keep for years to come.

I was going to say this, almost exactly, especially the part about camp putting you in a position to GO to Worlds...not just "go" to Worlds...

Exactly what I was gonna say. I'd pick Woodward. You'll learn so much.

ok thanks for the advice!!
I just dont want worlds time to roll around and then regreat not going.
But then I can allways go to worlds next year too.
I just dont know what to do I am so confused, I want to do both really bad!!

Woodward is a GREAT experience, which you can only experience until you are 18 years old and its a whole week of experience. You can watch worlds on the webcast, but you can't watch woodward. I loved woodward and I was only able to go one year because I was too older after that and I went to IGC (gymnastic camp) all the years before. You meet soo many people from all over and not just people into cheerleading. Yes, things cost extra depending on what you do, but they have activities you can do all week and if you meet people you are fine. I still talk to the people I met from woodward both cheerleaders and not, and through all my years at sleepaway camp at IGC I didn't keep talking to them after 2 years. You have so much help at woodward and time to work your skills and get better the gym is amazing. I would say go to Woodward because you only have a few more years to go there and you can get your full and make your way to a level 5 team and compete at worlds. While, with worlds you can go at any age.

I don't really know much about Woodward but just from an outside view I would say go there over World's this year. I get that you want to see all the teams compete and everything but nothing beats the experience of actually competing at World's...not only seeing your favorite teams but competing with them! Choose Woodward this year, because you'll still have a couple years to go, and hopefully you will be level 5 by then and your team gets a bid to compete at World's! It really is the best

I definetly think you should go to Woodward! I am in your exact same position and I'm choosing woodward because I think it'll be more fun at Worlds when I'm actually competing. Get your skills I say!

Latest posts

Back