What Would Your Cheerleading Teams Name Be If You Made One?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Names and colors no other teams do. color wise... probably all colors like neon purple, neon yellow, neon green, neon red.
Name wise... probably wildcats and wild dogs like Jackals, dingos, caracals, Ocelots, servals, Oncilla's, etc.
Voice overs wise... "Jackals will cackle when you fall and make a crackle." "B-I-N-G-O, here comes the dingos!"

My cp came up with this the other night when she was doing chores. I told her her if she didn't get her stuff done she would be cheering for Laundry Allstars Level -17 junior semi-unlimited coed all-girl. That got us started on the rest of the team names: Dust, Scrubs, Mops, Brooms, Shine, Debris, Vacuum3000. Level 5 and 6 teams get brand names - Clorox, Windex, Dawn, Spot Shot and Swiffer...
But after all that, I think @iCheerGA 's is more fitting!

How can you forget ZOTE? That would have to be the premier team!

Every team would be a different fancy drink: tequila sunrise, sex on the beach, pina colada,
Margaritas, Long Island ice tea, bloody Mary's...the minis would be kiddie cocktails of course :)

Every team would be a different fancy drink: tequila sunrise, sex on the beach, pina colada,
Margaritas, Long Island ice tea, bloody Mary's...the minis would be kiddie cocktails of course :)

Those are great parent team names.

**Urban dictionary may change the game for naming teams**

I really like this questions!

I actually just published my first book that is 100% about cheerleading. Although I have written and published other books, this one is all about all star cheer! So, because of that, I had to make up a gym with teams and everything! Here is what I came up with:

Gym name: TNT Force
Teams: Spark, Fuze, Blast, Nitro, Detonators, Flame

I also have a logo and team colors for each team, as well as TNT Force cheer bows that were used for the cover!

I really like this questions!

I actually just published my first book that is 100% about cheerleading. Although I have written and published other books, this one is all about all star cheer! So, because of that, I had to make up a gym with teams and everything! Here is what I came up with:

Gym name: TNT Force
Teams: Spark, Fuze, Blast, Nitro, Detonators, Flame

I also have a logo and team colors for each team, as well as TNT Force cheer bows that were used for the cover!
I really like the gym and team name/names - I thought maybe for the Youth team- Firecrackers and Mini team- Sparklers

It might already be done but I really like the name Royalty Allstars and then each team would have an affiliation with something royal. Like soo...
-Queens (Lg Senior All Girl)
-Monarchs (Limited Coed)
-Dukes (Unlimited Coed)
-Princess (Lg Junior All Girl)

We got new colors this year and we are American Cheer Force -Blue royalty
show-team -warriors
level 1-imperials
level 2-reign
level 4-Lady Royals

I really like the gym and team name/names - I thought maybe for the Youth team- Firecrackers and Mini team- Sparklers

Oh my goodness! Sparklers is perfect! If I didn't already have all the teams named in my series I would totally try to steal that! Haha

so here's mine..

ELEVATION ALLSTARS - colours black, white and pale blue.
A program focused on positivity and elevating both skills, spirit and ourselves. All about improving and inspiring athletes in all walks of life :D especially academics. ideally my gym would be large enough to have a "study room" in the gym for athletes to do homework before/after practice or whilst waiting for siblings. the program name also relates to me as the founder lol, as my name is El.
Team names:
BOOST (youth 1)
UPLIFT (junior 2)
RISE (senior 2)
ENHANCE (senior 3)
ASCEND (senior coed 4)
ELATE (its supposed to be like a play on Elite. "from ELEVATION ALLSTARS, IN THE SENIOR COED 5 DIVISION, THIS IS ELEVATION ELATE!" i get emotional thinking about it.)

..nobody steal my idea please lol. :cool:

My local area begins with an S so it would be S********* Spirit Allstars and teams would have names like Courage, Valour, Fearless, Fortitude etc :)

Back