All-Star What's Happening At Rockstar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's amazing that people are willing to believe everything they see on twitter. I'll say it - the accuser has a past history of causing drama every gym (I think we are at 5 now) she has left. She also has a long history of extremely poor sportsmanship on social media. I am basing that information on tweets I have seen myself over the years from the accuser, so it is not hearsay. Rockstar has a transgender who has been with their program for years and has publicly stated that she has never had any issues with staff or athletes. My daughter cheered for Rockstar and had nothing but positive experiences there. I know multiple people from the program and I fully believe that none of this has occurred the way it is being portrayed.

You know. Something about it seemed weird looking at the screenshots - but what motive would she have to fake say that about herself? If you have issues with someone at a program you could just leave it without drama? i'm not familiar with this person outside of hearing that she is on Beatles. Has she really been at 5 places?

Last edited:
You know. Something about it seemed weird looking at the screenshots - but what motive would she have to fake say that about herself? If you have issues with someone at a program you could just leave it without drama? i'm not familiar with this person outside of hearing that she is on Beatles. Has she really been at 5 places?
I see people in this industry do really bad things and then try to turn it around on others. Again, the history of drama is very long with many gyms. I have no idea what happened, but yet EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD BELIEVES HER and that is so ridiculous and dangerous. What if I just openly accused you of a hate crime and because I had a lot of followers everyone believed it just based on my word alone and zero evidence? That is exactly what has happened here.

You know. Something about it felt, fake-y to me at first (which is why I was surprised that someone said upthread that these were verified teammate posts. It gave me a "some random disguised as a teammate" vibe) but what motive would she have to fake say that about herself?

Most obvious reason would be attention. I'm not going to take a side one way or another, bullying is wrong period. But, when it comes to Twitter, I wholeheartedly agree with @quitthedrama and I rarely believe the drama. Like the saying goes "There's no such thing as bad press," and on Twitter it is all about the "likes" and "followers." Let me guess, most of the people responding were all, "OMG, I love you, you're awesome, I can't believe they'd say that, ....." I thought it rather strange that supposedly most of the teammates agree with the anonymous poster. People don't always agree about gender topics, but unless this person was a real jerk, I find it hard to believe the people closest to her wouldn't come to her defense.

I've never heard anything about her when drama wasn't involved. This was a few years ago, I think she was on Cali Aces.

Cyr-MXiXgAIf8_8.jpg

I thought it rather strange that supposedly most of the teammates agree with the anonymous poster. People don't always agree about gender topics, but unless this person was a real jerk, I find it hard to believe the people closest to her wouldn't come to her defense.

I don't know the actual details but again, I've only heard not the best of things about the person being attacked. Because of past instances, it makes me question the validity of the situation as it is presented.

ETA: If her team mates actually dont like her, maybe it's because of something that's completely separate from her gender identity and someone presented it as being transphobic so she doesn't look bad.

I see people in this industry do really bad things and then try to turn it around on others. Again, the history of drama is very long with many gyms. I have no idea what happened, but yet EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD BELIEVES HER and that is so ridiculous and dangerous. What if I just openly accused you of a hate crime and because I had a lot of followers everyone believed it just based on my word alone and zero evidence? That is exactly what has happened here.

I actually never stated that I believed her. I have nothing to gain from this as I am not associated with any of the individuals. One of the kids did say that some things were said about her in an exchange with the girl mama but wasn’t regarding her gender. I remember the tweet when she was at Cali but I don’t following her and forgot she existed until she popped up at TG.

Worrisome is the number of anonymous posts that people are using as facts when you can’t prove who who made them.

This has been a guilty until proven innocent thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the scary part especially when they are directly attacking athletes or a particular program directly. The language and vulgarity is absolutely disgusting at times. It’s hard to defend your kids and brand from really the unknown.

I will say she didn’t post the anon tweets, and only responded after multiple attacks. She never went into detail just said she was bullied and nothing was done. She never once said anything bad about rockstar during her time there, even after worlds it was all positive.She already had plans to go to another gym. She had nothing to gain and much to lose by this coming out. You think gyms are lining up for “dramatic” athletes who will lie on them and tarnish their name. Many athletes “gym hop” at that level of cheer they are trying to win worlds doesn’t mean anything other than that. Do we really believe that in any group of young people there will be 100% acceptance of someone different. I on the other hand have heard nothing but bad things about rockstar in general, so maybe it’s my bias against them already or the fact I see she had nothing to gain and was embarrassed that now the cheer world knows she was treated poorly on a team she finally won gold with.

It’s sad how many people are ready to line up to drag somebody based on nothing but tweets and “he said, she said” stories that can’t even be proven definitively. That’s really kinda scary, actually. I bet people are reading this thread and forming their own “opinions” about a program based on what they just read someone type. I don’t see anyone from inside that program openly bashing it. Honestly if you’ve never been a part of it yourself, how do you really know? What gives people the right to drag someone’s business, cheer program, gym home, or friends based on that? I personally don’t believe there will ever be a fair trial in the court of public opinion. It’s ridiculous.

There are two (sometimes three) sides to every story. This story has lots of sides to it and lots of people have been affected. No one is saying that this athlete wasn't bullied about their gender, but nothing plausible has surfaced aside from some Anons posting stuff. Additionally, I am thinking that this athlete might not want everything to come out about this season. It might prove to be very embarrassing and could play into their next gym's impression of them. Don't believe everything you see on Twitter. Additionally, I don't know ANYONE who doesn't think going to 5+ gyms in than 3 years isn't questionable. Yes, athletes do move around to get a ring, but they USUALLY stay at each gym for the season, unless there are issues....

I remember this particular athlete laughing at and making fun of my kiddo on instagram a few years ago and blocking her basically because my kiddo did not buy a posh pony and instead got another much cheaper brand. My kiddo was upset because she looked up to that athlete. She learned a lesson: just because someone is popular doesnt mean they are nice. Just because someone is at the forefront of an issue doesnt make them a saint worthy of hero worship. A good lesson for an 11 year old to learn, which has stayed with her now at 15.

That being said, I did tweet defending this athlete because we all need to be more accepting of others. At 11, my kiddo knew not to make fun of other athletes and especially younger ones who might have looked up to her. Kids learn from their parents how to treat others. I hope more parents out there teach their kids to treat others fairly and with compassion.

I hope these athletes who have treated this one with disrespect realize that every athlete on that team was a crucial part of them winning. You win and lose as a team.

If this disrespect is untrue, well that's a whole other issue.

Side note: posh pony is out of business and has taken money from tons of parents and not delivered a product, committing fraud countless times. Looks like my kiddo chose well not to go with that brand ;)

Edited to add, PP is not formally out of business. They just never deliver their product to those who order. Many many are left without something they ordered almost a year ago.

Last edited:
I remember this particular athlete laughing at and making fun of my kiddo on instagram a few years ago and blocking her basically because my kiddo did not buy a posh pony and instead got another much cheaper brand. My kiddo was upset because she looked up to that athlete. She learned a lesson: just because someone is popular doesnt mean they are nice. Just because someone is at the forefront of an issue doesnt make them a saint worthy of hero worship. A good lesson for an 11 year old to learn, which has stayed with her now at 15.

That being said, I did tweet defending this athlete because we all need to be more accepting of others. At 11, my kiddo knew not to make fun of other athletes and especially younger ones who might have looked up to her. Kids learn from their parents how to treat others. I hope more parents out there teach their kids to treat others fairly and with compassion.

I hope these athletes who have treated this one with disrespect realize that every athlete on that team was a crucial part of them winning. You win and lose as a team.

Side note: posh pony is out of business and has taken money from tons of parents and not delivered a product, committing fraud countless times. Looks like my kiddo chose well not to go with that brand ;)

I didn’t know posh pony went out of business, I just thought people were over the high pony tails.

Very nice of you to be accepting of that particular athlete when they weren’t nice to your child. Who makes fun of a kid for not wearing a hair piece [emoji15] Posh Pony went out of business? Wow, that’s crazy.

Wow. She bullied your child in a public forum over a posh pony and you’re still supporting.
I personally don’t care if a person is gay, trans, bi, etc, etc, etc. I think humans are beautiful and deserve rights and respect, always.
What I DO care about is if that person is in fact a bully themselves. That would be, figuratively speaking, the pot calling the kettle black, would it not?
I’m not speaking to the situation with the team here, because I was not there and will only speak to things that are proven. I do think people, in general, need to think before they speak, or worse, drag on Twitter.

It's amazing that people are willing to believe everything they see on twitter. I'll say it - the accuser has a past history of causing drama every gym (I think we are at 5 now) she has left. She also has a long history of extremely poor sportsmanship on social media. I am basing that information on tweets I have seen myself over the years from the accuser, so it is not hearsay. Rockstar has a transgender who has been with their program for years and has publicly stated that she has never had any issues with staff or athletes. My daughter cheered for Rockstar and had nothing but positive experiences there. I know multiple people from the program and I fully believe that none of this has occurred the way it is being portrayed.

Be that as it may, you still can’t bully someone for their gender preference. If they wanted to take her to task over bad sportsmanship or other problematic behavior, they could’ve done that. But they didn’t. They turned it into something else.

It’s like calling your POC roommate a slur because she left the dishes in the sink. Suddenly it’s not about the dishes. It’s about ingrained hate.

Back