What's Harder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow that is a lot of great information.

Could you give any suggestions with a standing backtuck?

I think I might have written something on here a while back about tucks. If you go under my profile page, there is a link someplace to see all the threads I have posted in. I don't post too often, and when I do it is usually a long informational post, like on this thread, or a short stupid comment; because I like to think I'm way funnier than I really am. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that if I have posted about tucks, it shouldn't be hard to find. If you can't find anything, I will be more than happy to type some stuff up.

I think I might have written something on here a while back about tucks. If you go under my profile page, there is a link someplace to see all the threads I have posted in. I don't post too often, and when I do it is usually a long informational post, like on this thread, or a short stupid comment; because I like to think I'm way funnier than I really am. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that if I have posted about tucks, it shouldn't be hard to find. If you can't find anything, I will be more than happy to type some stuff up.
Ok, Ill try that..thanks

Ok, Ill try that..thanks
I looked under your posts on your profile and just found some comments about if a two tuck is easier. But i may be missing something, this is kinda new to me. I appreciate the stuff you already posted so its OK if you dont want to type up more :) Thank you!!!!

Ok, Ill try that..thanks
I looked under your posts on your profile and just found some comments about if a two tuck is easier. But i may be missing something, this is kinda new to me. I appreciate the stuff you already posted so its OK if you dont want to type up more :) Thank you!!!!
Ok, Ill try that..thanks

This may be the one he's thinking of...

Cheer - Standing Tuck- Jump Drills | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

From the profile page you have to click Postings and then click Find All Content at the bottom of the page.

Back