Music What's that voiceover say?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

blah blah (alarms lol) keep pushing and you'll win! reach up and reach in..keep pushin and you'll win...keep on pushin..if you if you if you if you reach on! reach on!

lol thanks ... ps i am still yall numba 1 fan :D .. ima keep reppin yall no matter wat

What does it say in Brandon where it's like, "On and on again, something senior black, don't you dare try to question that, we won worlds just like that(?)"

What does it say in Brandon where it's like, "On and on again, something senior black, don't you dare try to question that, we won worlds just like that(?)"

I'm pretty sure it's something along the lines of "On and on again, y'all wanna talk about Senior Black. Don't you dare try to question that, we won worlds and that's a fact!"

cea small senior when it goessss: "Don't hate us cause we look good, love us could you should. _______, youre now rockin with the best in the worrrrld" I've heard some people in other threads say its like, extreme done told you girl, youre now... or somethiiiin? its been stuck in my head alll day and i have no idea what it is. hahahaa.

"Dont hate on us cause we look good, love us cause you shoud. Extreme done told you girl, now you're rockin' with the best in the world."

cali coed 08 during the stunt sequence, does it say this is for real or this is the real? my friend thinks its "the" but i think shes wrong

fame unlimited coed 09-10.
fame show em how you do, serve the ______, win the trophy, take the jackets home.
I think it's after jumps, and i can't figure it out!

Georgia Coed 4- Everybody hurry hurry. Get your cameras out. Watch this *******. Someone put this on youtube!
I can't figure out what it says where the stars are

Georgia Coed 4- Everybody hurry hurry. Get your cameras out. Watch this *******. Someone put this on youtube!
I can't figure out what it says where the stars are

Everybody hurry, hurry. Get your cameras out. Watch us, we're not here to lose. Someone put this on YouTube.

i know its not a voiceover but in top gun international open coed 09 whats the song that they dance to that goes like
"riding in your fance car looking like a superstar"

i cant for the life of me figure out what song it is and its mad catchy

i know its not a voiceover but in top gun international open coed 09 whats the song that they dance to that goes like
"riding in your fance car looking like a superstar"

i cant for the life of me figure out what song it is and its mad catchy

I'm pretty sure it's called Celebrity by Jay Karan.

Back