Music What's that voiceover say?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In GA Coed 4, Where its Like Everybody hurry get your cameras out, i never knew what the 2nd part was saying

does anyone knows what fca diamonds v/o "you always talk about the 4 now you can make it 5" mean? i kinda think the 4 means wcss, senior elite, panthers, f5 but im not sure

does anyone knows what fca diamonds v/o "you always talk about the 4 now you can make it 5" mean? i kinda think the 4 means wcss, senior elite, panthers, f5 but im not sure

Yeah it's talking about the big four I believe. But now panthers isn't there, so who will be the fourth?! Haha fca or tsunami?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

In CEA small juniors dance it says "Extreme slow it down. ____________, then come and get it girl. Plus we guarantee, extreme will rock your world."

In CEA small juniors dance it says "Extreme slow it down. ____________, then come and get it girl. Plus we guarantee, extreme will rock your world."

you want some of the teal, then come and get it girl, the best we guarantee, extreme will rock your world

I thought it was "You want some of the Teal? Then come and get it, Girl. Cu-Cuz we gaurentee, Extreme will rock your world!"...

Okay, I have two I'm wondering about:

ACE Warriors: We didn't mean to burst your bubble, ACE... something something something. You'll never be on our level.

WC Cosmic Rays: World Cup baby! Came for the trophy. Yup, we demand it. Dah dah dah, and it's Cosmic Rays.

Thanks!

fame unlimited coed 09-10.
fame show em how you do, serve the ______, win the trophy, take the jackets home.
I think it's after jumps, and i can't figure it out!

I think its fame telil em how you doing
serve and conquer?
win the trophy
take the jackets home

i was on the team and i just noticed that lol

Okay, I have two I'm wondering about:

ACE Warriors: We didn't mean to burst your bubble, ACE... something something something. You'll never be on our level.

WC Cosmic Rays: World Cup baby! Came for the trophy. Yup, we demand it. Dah dah dah, and it's Cosmic Rays.

Thanks!

ACE: "We didn't mean to burst yo bubble, ace is in the buliding so you're in for some trouble in for some trouble. You'll never be on our level"
Cosmic Rays: "World Cup Baby! Came for the trophy, yup we demand it. We so universal we on a planet. Sick. So bright you gotta put on shades, hotter than the sun its cosmic rays"

Im pretty sure thats them..i might be corrected but i think thats it :))

ACE: "We didn't mean to burst yo bubble, ace is in the buliding so you're in for some trouble in for some trouble. You'll never be on our level"
Cosmic Rays: "World Cup Baby! Came for the trophy, yup we demand it. We so universal we on a planet. Sick. So bright you gotta put on shades, hotter than the sun its cosmic rays"

Im pretty sure thats them..i might be corrected but i think thats it :))

You rock. Thanks!

Back