OT What's Your Favorite Starbucks Drink?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Venti iced green tea with one pump of classic.
Orrrr a venti iced 1% caramel macchiato.
Also, pumpkin spice lattes are delicious when they're available.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

Mine is the double chocolate chip frappe or maybe it's called the chocolate chip frappe? I'm not sure but it's amazing! I'd love to try the cotton candy one and the mocha cookie crumble one also.

The Fierce Board App!

I order my drinks by season, that's probably really weird but anyways
Spring/summer: vanilla bean frap, carmel ribbon crunch frap
Fall: hazelnut mocha
Winter: peppermint mocha

And their birthday cake pops are amazing

Venti triple white chocolate mocha. Before every. single. comp.

I'm pretty sure we can't get a lot of these flavours in British Starbucks- I haven't heard of half of them! Either that or I'm massively behind the times :oops:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I rarely get Starbucks, maybe once every few months (I don't drink coffee and if I do I'm a dunkies girl). If I do its a venti iced chai pump of vanilla no ice (I have sensitive teeth).

There's a coffee shop near my subway stop that has that same drink for a dollar less, so more often than not, the few times I do get them, I go there.

Not sure if anyone has tried the raspberry cheesecake coffee but I love it!! It's a white chocolate mocha with raspberry. I haven't had it iced but hot is FABULOUS! And pink!!

You know those refresher things they have? They're like fruit juice with a little bit caffiene? There's Very Berry Hibiscus, Valencia Orange, or Cool Lime
12b5eb7219a049b493fbaaa10be840dd.jpg

And you can get them blended like a frappucino instead of just straight up, and it's like a slush!

Thanks for the suggestion! My fiancé always gets these, so she tried a blended one this morning and loved it. I even liked it, and I'm a coffee and milk guy.

I order my drinks by season, that's probably really weird but anyways
Spring/summer: vanilla bean frap, carmel ribbon crunch frap
Fall: hazelnut mocha
Winter: peppermint mocha
And their birthday cake pops are amazing
Not weird at all, I do the same!
Fall: Pumpkin Spice Latte
Winter: Peppermint Mocha
Spring/Summer: What ever sounds delicious!

Does anybody know how their chai tea is? I absolutely love m grandma & aunt's chai tea recipe but when I got it at our school's coffee place it was disgusting. It seemed like it had more of the spices than my usual chai does.

Not weird at all, I do the same!
Fall: Pumpkin Spice Latte
Winter: Peppermint Mocha
Spring/Summer: What ever sounds delicious!

Does anybody know how their chai tea is? I absolutely love m grandma & aunt's chai tea recipe but when I got it at our school's coffee place it was disgusting. It seemed like it had more of the spices than my usual chai does.
All fall-winter (and even into spring this year) it's either a triple venti pumpkin spice latte or tall pumpkin spice frap. The rest of the time, a treinta iced green tea with 3 Splenda and extra ice. Occasionally a grande nonfat chai tea latte extra hot, extra foam. (They are so yummy and spicy)

All fall-winter (and even into spring this year) it's either a triple venti pumpkin spice latte or tall pumpkin spice frap. The rest of the time, a treinta iced green tea with 3 Splenda and extra ice. Occasionally a grande nonfat chai tea latte extra hot, extra foam. (They are so yummy and spicy)

I think I'm going to have to try that chai tea latte! I almost forgot, for fall I also get the Carmel Apple Spice. It's hot enough to take away the fall chill but not too hot where you burn your mouth when you take your first sip.

I'm a total caffeine addict (and usually have at least 3 or 4 coffees per day) but I decided to give up my delicious sugary creamy caramel covered Starbucks options when:
a) I realised I could buy 3 regular macchiato's for the same price from the cafe across the street, and
b) My favourite drink had approximately the same amount of calories as a Big Mac! :oops:

Back