When You Retire Your Cheer Uniforms By Jumping In The Pool Does It Ruin The Uniforms. Jw

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2012
i have a interesting question. when the competitions end and the season is over alot of teams jump in the pool or the ocean in there uniforms. does that ruin the uniforms and then they get tossed after that . i know its interesting question but maybe you can help

They're uniforms. They can washed. I don't know of any example of teams ruining their uniforms by jumping in the ocean.

Fountains/Pools usually do not.

We wore the blue one I'm wearing in my avatar for a fun clip we shot using our campus fountain. We played and messed around in it for a Friends intro styled clip for one of our videos. Was a blast. Uniforms were fine, washed and dried and were ready for a game 2 days later.

thanks scotty i appriciate your reply. what i was wondering about was the clorine from the pools . thanks

Nothing wrong with them, unless you leave them in a damp ball in a corner or something, just like with regular clothing.

i have a interesting question. when the competitions end and the season is over alot of teams jump in the pool or the ocean in there uniforms. does that ruin the uniforms and then they get tossed after that . i know its interesting question but maybe you can help
Not necessarily... my girls did and no damage at all!

A friend of mine daughter's team did after Summit but it was b/c they were getting new uniforms the next year.

Back