All-Star Where Are They Now?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
I've been away from the cheerleading world for quite some time now (a few years), but I've had a night of nostalgia. I'm curious, where is everyone now? Where is Whitney Love, K(C)arly Manning, Taryn from F5, etc? I know some that are doing amazing, would love to hear!

I've been away from the cheerleading world for quite some time now (a few years), but I've had a night of nostalgia. I'm curious, where is everyone now? Where is Whitney Love, K(C)arly Manning, Taryn from F5, etc? I know some that are doing amazing, would love to hear!

Whitney is married (getting married) was at Oklahoma state. Taryn cheers (ed) for UCF I believe.

Omg! I love this thread
There is a cheerleader I used to compete against and I always loved watching her fly and tumble
She was on USA Wildcats and her name was Erin - She was on the cover of American Cheerleader !

Old lady alert.

There were like, THREE girls that my HS team athletes were obsessed with circa 2013/4. They were all 3 blonde and on Cheetahs. I'm not super great with names but I know one of them is named Ashley and the other is Jenny or Jamie.

Do they cheer anymore? Go to school?

Always interested in seeing where this type of "fame" takes people.

Old lady alert.

There were like, THREE girls that my HS team athletes were obsessed with circa 2013/4. They were all 3 blonde and on Cheetahs. I'm not super great with names but I know one of them is named Ashley and the other is Jenny or Jamie.

Do they cheer anymore? Go to school?

Always interested in seeing where this type of "fame" takes people.
Jamie cheers at Oklahoma. Peyton may have been another one and she goes to TCU, don't think she cheers there though. I think she does journalism/reporting type stuff for the school.

Jamie cheers at Oklahoma. Peyton may have been another one and she goes to TCU, don't think she cheers there though. I think she does journalism/reporting type stuff for the school.
Peyton used to cheer for tcu. I believe she retired from cheer after a back surgery?

Taryn is the cover girl of the current issue of American Cheerleader magazine

Omg! I love this thread
There is a cheerleader I used to compete against and I always loved watching her fly and tumble
She was on USA Wildcats and her name was Erin - She was on the cover of American Cheerleader !

Erin is helping coach now at Quinnipiac University for their Acro & Tumbling team

Back