College Where Do You Go?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 29, 2011
I really want to cheer in college. It's really hard because I am no longer doing allstars and it's hard scheduling my privates. This is limiting me in where I can go to school and cheer. I have my standing and rbh layout on the hard floor, which is good. I can also do L4 and hopefully soon, level 5 stunts. But I haven't found a match. I have great grades, and really could go anywhere, although I would love to stay east.

So where do you go if you're not a L5 but would love to cheer in school? Any suggestions where I can look into?

I really want to cheer in college. It's really hard because I am no longer doing allstars and it's hard scheduling my privates. This is limiting me in where I can go to school and cheer. I have my standing and rbh layout on the hard floor, which is good. I can also do L4 and hopefully soon, level 5 stunts. But I haven't found a match. I have great grades, and really could go anywhere, although I would love to stay east.

So where do you go if you're not a L5 but would love to cheer in school? Any suggestions where I can look into?
What state are you looking at?

Are you looking to compete (and on this note, just go to a competition or actually be competitive)? Gameday? Both? Just cheer in general?

Are you looking to compete (and on this note, just go to a competition or actually be competitive)? Gameday? Both? Just cheer in general?

I really want to do both, but I can live without. Thr schools I am interested in are near gyms with Open teams.

I really want to do both, but I can live without. Thr schools I am interested in are near gyms with Open teams.

I think that is your better option. Don't limit where you get your college education on what school has a team you can be on. Pick the college that is best for you/ your major and if there's an open team you can be on then great.

There's no true professional cheerleading for you to move up to. Even cheerleaders for pro football/basketball teams have day jobs.

Good luck

I think that is your better option. Don't limit where you get your college education on what school has a team you can be on. Pick the college that is best for you/ your major and if there's an open team you can be on then great.

There's no true professional cheerleading for you to move up to. Even cheerleaders for pro football/basketball teams have day jobs.

Good luck

All the schools I am interested in have programs that I can cheer at. I was wondering if there are any other schools I can look into to see if they have my major. But at the in of the day my major, distance, cheer are the deal breakers. Unless of course I love it there.

All the schools I am interested in have programs that I can cheer at. I was wondering if there are any other schools I can look into to see if they have my major. But at the in of the day my major, distance, cheer are the deal breakers. Unless of course I love it there.
Where are you currently interested in and what do you want to major in?

Back