Music Where To Get Cheer Sfx. Beats, Loops Ect..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 23, 2014
I have been looking for a while now.. I have seen that CMS is what everyone likes but i cant seem to find anything.. I looked it up and it says its Cheer Music Club... i signed up and there is nothing in the catalog other than custom voice over things...

Any help on where i can get my hands on some SFX's that are cheer related that would be awesome.. Also i would like to know how to find the CMS stuff also..

Thanks..

Ok basically cheer music store was shut down for copyright infringement...the only way to really get all the stuff used by everyone that makes music (i.e. the beats, sfx, builds and what not) is to know someone who has them

Oh that sucks.... So is there anyone out there that has them.. i will pay for them.. Mainly the sfx's.. i can make my own beats if i had to..

All of the TOOLZ will be available in the Cheer Music Club within the next week or so. You can check out the most recent ones on their soundcloud page

How bout by next week! I have to re-package them. I just released tons of new Cheer Remixes & am now making some Competition Mixes.

So all the beats, builds, sfx, voiceovers, etc. are now available in the Cheer Music Club! The entire line of TOOLZ has been revamped. File names have been standardized. They have been broken up into smaller collection as well. You can listen to complete samples as well as look at entire track lists right at the site!

Back