Which Competitions Do You Attend?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 26, 2011
Which competitions are your teams attending this year?

This year we're going to 6 competitions. JAMZ Anaheim, Jamfest Pasadena, JAMZ Youth Nationals, GSSA Aloha, Cheersport, and SHARP International.

We are competing at Spirit unlimited, Jam brands, WSF and U.S. finals this year. Trying to stay with 1 set of rules.

We are competing at Spirit unlimited, Jam brands, WSF and U.S. finals this year. Trying to stay with 1 set of rules.
What are some local competitions you compet at? I thought I saw some of your teams at Newro? Our Middle, HS and JV compete there every year, but our Rec only does very local competitions.

We compete at the regional and national levels for United Youth Football and Cheer (think pop warner or AYC, same thing, new name) as well as locally through the Illinois Recreational Cheerleading Association.
IRCA is great, they took a mismanaged local competition scene and streamlined it, created a qualification structure and a giant state competition.

What are some local competitions you compet at? I thought I saw some of your teams at Newro? Our Middle, HS and JV compete there every year, but our Rec only does very local competitions.
That was us- however we no longer compete with a cheer - we are strictly 2:30 music- long story but we cant compete in our local comps so we will be attending bigger allstar comps in N.Y, N.J, Pa and hopefully Rhode Island. what team are you from?

Burlington, I am one of the MS coaches and my daughter is on Varsity

Thanks, will be looking out for you guys as well. Hey, I finally met someone here that I will get to meet in real life....:) Your teams are amazing.

Back