High School Which High School Camp Will Your Squad Be Attending This Summer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know how much it costs to do a home camp/how you sign up for one? Can you do an NCA home camp but get a UCA bid? Does it matter how many days you sign up for if you want a bid? Like is there a 2 day requirement for a bid or something?
You need atleast a 2 day camp to fulfill the credentialing requirement to attend nationals. Not sure in terms of bids and brands though.

You need atleast a 2 day camp to fulfill the credentialing requirement to attend nationals. Not sure in terms of bids and brands though.
NCA does offer the NFHS credentials at all of our 2+ day camps, and you can still compete at UCA competitions to earn your bid to nationals, if you'd like to mix and match brands!

Does anyone know how much it costs to do a home camp/how you sign up for one? Can you do an NCA home camp but get a UCA bid? Does it matter how many days you sign up for if you want a bid? Like is there a 2 day requirement for a bid or something?
I don't know pricing, but contact your state rep to sign up for a home camp. UCA doesn't give nationals bids at camp. You have to compete at a UCA regional to get a bid to nationals. You can get credentialed though, which is a requirement in order to attend nationals. I think the minimum is 2 days of camp to get credentialed.

NCA camp used to give NCA nationals bids at camp. I haven't been in 9 years, so I'm unsure if they still do that or not.

Back