College Which Would You Choose?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They placed in 2009, 2010, and 2011. That's not "god awful."

well what they've showcased at our state competitions was anything but place worthy. i shouldnt say god awful thats not very nice, but its not a school worth joining for the cheering squad. and the nursing program isnt that great.

well what they've showcased at our state competitions was anything but place worthy. i shouldnt say god awful thats not very nice, but its not a school worth joining for the cheering squad. and the nursing program isnt that great.

Nursing is one of their toughest programs...and states is in Feb. They compete two months later--obviously way more polished and perfected. They usually only do pieces of their routine at states.

Nursing is one of their toughest programs...and states is in Feb. They compete two months later--obviously way more polished and perfected. They usually only do pieces of their routine at states.

they do their full routine at states actually and the skills are clearly not there. and no its not that tough actually girls in my school got into it that are not very smart haha. but your opinion is yours and mine is mine so leave it at that. all im sayin is if your looking for a school that has a good cheering team i wouldnt go to umo.

If you were a girl and had the opportunity to cheer at Hawaii Pacific, Valdosta, UAB, Indiana, University Oregon, Central Arkansas....which one would you choose?

Thanks for the advise.

Indiana 100% they are only going to improve from here on out.

Back