White Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my team wore mostly white uniforms a couple years ago. They look so crisp and clean but also are a pain in the butt. They get dirty sooo easy, especially when your stretching/sitting in a dirty competition venue. Also when a girl would sweat in them, you would get a gray looking stain in the armpits. I know its gross but just the truth!

I think everyone else has pretty much said what I think about white unis. They can look great, clean, and sharp on the floor... but if a team isn't sharp and on point with their motions and whatnot, that can break them. I also imagine that they don't look great on everyone and they've got to be such a pain to keep clean!

Our current uniform us white under the sleeve and we've had no problem at all keeping them clean! However, we had MAJOR issues when the uniform had mistique white fabric instead. It just soaked up all the dirt! Maybe the type of fabric and company make a difference. May I ask who made your uniforms? We order from varsity.

Spirit Innovations is the maker of the uniforms. The fabric is 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex.

i loved my white uniform this season. it is a pain, but i mean, they look so crisp and clean. especially with a nice tan. kind of makes you glow, haha.

Back