White Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i really like them but it really dosent look good if your pale! my fav white uniform is ua

I am quite pasty myself, and I usually find that under the lights at a big competition that you can't tell the difference between pale and normal skin. The only time I can usually tell a big difference with the pale girls is when there are others that are really tan.

i feel like white uniforms get dirty very easily. like the CNY Storm ones. would you have to carry a bleach pen around with you all the time in case you spilled something? that wouldn't look too cute on the competition floor.

This was my daughter's 2nd year in a white uniform and I thought I would hate it, but it's been ok. The clorox bleach pen is my best friend because at mini level we somehow wind up with chocolate on it after every single comp. I like the way ours look.

I love love love CA Wildcat's uni and how it fades from black/blue to white, it looks great on the floor.
I think white unis do look good on the floor as long as there are other colors to go with it. Keeping it clean would be a disaster though. Along with the lipstick and food stains, we usually stretch on the dirty nasty concrete floor, sometimes outside, we sit in the plastic fold out chairs that usually end up having gum or a drink spilled on them, and we sit on the very dirty competition floor for awards. I couldn't imagine what the butt of one of these unis looks like after a day of wearing. Also there is the problem of the colors bleeding. I've seen it too many times, for example, i saw a team with full top white unis walking and then there was one girl with a pink top. Their colors were white and red.

As much as they look good for the most part, i feel like i couldnt keep it clean for one competition, and wouldnt want to worry about getting it dirty.

I think white is a little daring. But the style of your uniforms and designs make them look awesome and unique :]]

I have mixed feelings about the white.... I think if it's too much white and not enough color, that can get boring imo

Back