White Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my high school competition team wears them and they look awesome on the floor. our school colors are red, white, and blue so using white for the main color makes us look really clean!

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums

@coach.elle - visions of Stain-Out danced in my head when I saw your note about red lips :p
post a pic when y'all get them, I'd love to see how they turn out. We're getting new unis this year also-but I have no clue what they are going to do yet.
u6mgx.jpg

rtmjvc.jpg

Finally got a sample! We're making it a v neck but still with no braid. The top is her size but the skirt is 2 sizes too big haha.

Where I cheer our level 5 teams have a white & blue uniform & to me they look like space ships. But some of them do work them & look fierce :)

Since i'm on UA, i think the white uniforms look good on the cheer floor. But especially when you're spray tanning they get stained and it's hard to get out. But with some people, it looks good pale or tan. My friends are pale and they get spray tanned for big competitions :)

They look good on the floor but i wouldnt want to wear them in the fear of getting dirty from flyers shoes, or practicing out on the grass at comps.

depends on the uniform but generally speaking i love them :)
I'm in LOVE with UA's they are just so pretty !!!
And ours of course haha which are white aswell :)

so in high school i had a white uniform! i HATED it, the seams turned yellow.
i couldnt touch anything. when we cheered at games some schools didnt have AstroTurf so i would have dirt up to the knee, i dont know how but i ended up with the girls makeup on my sleeves.
i would define white uniforms as a nightmare.

This is my CP's first year with a white uni and I am NOT looking forward to trying to keep it clean...and it made it impossible to buy a used one because even the ones that had only been worn for a season looked dingy.

this is a bad picture but im the only boy!on the right side.
2aj8f1y.jpg
My school could pack out the stadium at football games but that's insane!!
But yea that's alot of white on the uniform!! I'm so glad my cp won't get a white one!!

Back