High School White Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are looking to get white uniforms next season, but I have some major concerns.

Does anyone have motionflex uniforms in mainly white with either blue or red accents? We would have white body with blue accents, and I'm scared they'll look bad after washing and the blue will bleed or fade the white. I'm also scared for the girls that are a bit bigger, and for the inevitable time of the month issue... Basically, I've avoided white uniforms like the plague but we've done blue a million times and now recently have black. Wanting something fresh and new next year.

I'm not totally sold on Varsity, so really anyone with motion flex uniforms or even dry tech or something from another company, I'd love to hear your input.

I’m admittedly not really familiar with uniform material these days, but I’m thinking the uniform my niece had last year was motionflex. The uniform at the time was 5/6 ish years old. (My younger sister wore it brand new at 17. My niece wore it at 12) so there’s that wear and tear in terms of appearance...but having my sister worn it new and my niece wear it old, I can’t recall either my mom or older sister complaining about the bleeding of red or blue. I didn’t notice any bleeding or anything other than dingy ness from age last season.
b9a41b3f7947f18ebd8961ec59765ebd.png

Varsity wore and will wear this uniform this year. It’s about 4 years old. Not sure on the fabric and I’ve only seen it in passing (niece is on varsity this year but hasn’t received the competition uniform) but it appears to be in good condition fabric wise.
f6dc9dfd6767ceb80125d8ce56e7da3a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m admittedly not really familiar with uniform material these days, but I’m thinking the uniform my niece had last year was motionflex. The uniform at the time was 5/6 ish years old. (My younger sister wore it brand new at 17. My niece wore it at 12) so there’s that wear and tear in terms of appearance...but having my sister worn it new and my niece wear it old, I can’t recall either my mom or older sister complaining about the bleeding of red or blue. I didn’t notice any bleeding or anything other than dingy ness from age last season.

Varsity wore and will wear this uniform this year. It’s about 4 years old. Not sure on the fabric and I’ve only seen it in passing (niece is on varsity this year but hasn’t received the competition uniform) but it appears to be in good condition fabric wise.

you are correct, those look like motionflex; held up decently well for that older one

for stains of any kind the Zote soap gets just about anything out. It got out lipstick, coffee and spray tan........its on Amazon sold as a bar that you rub on the stain before washing.

I adore that second uniform.

We had a rain game in white unis on Friday. CP's skirt was gross from the bleachers. used Zote on it before washing and it came out perfectly clean.

Back