All-Star Who Has Influenced You Most? ....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@lakerfantlc definitely God..a huge part of who I am today and how I developed my passion for cheerleading. My main three are: God, Mom, and Coach Claire. My Mom is not only my number one fan, but she is there for me during injuries and those difficult times with injuries, losing, rough practices etc. She motivates me to be a positive role model on every team and be a leader and mentor to those just starting to cheer. In addition, Coach Claire was one of my first all star coaches ever and she coached me for 4 years. Within those 4 years she awarded me Best Motions, Most Improved, Best Dancer, and MVP/Coaches Award. Claire helped me overcome my severe mental blocks with tumbling without losing her patience and kind personality. Overall these three people have helped me become a better athlete, coach, and person :) I can never thank them enough!

@lakerfantlc definitely God..a huge part of who I am today and how I developed my passion for cheerleading. My main three are: God, Mom, and Coach Claire. My Mom is not only my number one fan, but she is there for me during injuries and those difficult times with injuries, losing, rough practices etc. She motivates me to be a positive role model on every team and be a leader and mentor to those just starting to cheer. In addition, Coach Claire was one of my first all star coaches ever and she coached me for 4 years. Within those 4 years she awarded me Best Motions, Most Improved, Best Dancer, and MVP/Coaches Award. Claire helped me overcome my severe mental blocks with tumbling without losing her patience and kind personality. Overall these three people have helped me become a better athlete, coach, and person :) I can never thank them enough!

Perfect order of importance!!!.....:)

i have to say my high school coach. no one had ever whole heartedly believed in me before. of course i love my parents, but my mom knows nothing about cheerleading but i still appreciate her. but my coach was the only one who actually made me keep going. my old allstar coaches would toss me to the side if i couldn't hit something the first time, if i couldn't understand what they were telling me. she always knew what exactly to say and seeing her being a flyer and things i knew i could trust her and that she'd always have my back. so i'm forever grateful.

so many people my first coach (who still coaches my tumbling class), maddie gardner, every cheerleader really!

my coach, my team mates, and god! i was also really inspired by the 2by2videos :) also i dont know if any of you have read/heard of it but theres this book called "cheer!" and it focuses on three college cheerleading teams throughout their seasons- leading up until nationals and it really inspired me aswell :) i also think i was inspired by people who didnt think i was or ever could be good, it made me want to prove them wrong!

for me it was my team last year and this year. we were put through so much but we overcame it all even though many had doubts and went undefeated.
for my little cousin who is 9 it is Kelsey Rule. she talks to her on my facebook all the time and Kelsey never has anything negative to say and she is always happy to talk to her. she has given her advice on not only cheerleading but life in general. when my cousin got really sick Kelsey was checking up on her to make sure she was going to be okay. when my cousin lost her tumbling Kelsey reassured her and encouraged her to never give up, to keep trying no matter how frustrated she gets, that in time she would have her tumbling back and it would be better than before. i can honestly say she has changed my cousins life in so many ways and i am so thankful for that. she is honestly one of the nicest people i have ever met and i am so happy that my cousin has someone as great as her to have as a role model.

Back