All-Star Who Has Influenced You Most? ....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whitney Love (kentucky cats)-she is an amazing cheerleader but that is not the only reason why i look up to her whenever i needed help with my tumbling i would ask her for help and she would not only help me but encourage me and tell me i can do it, to not give up and to keep believing and working hard. i can ask her anything and she will always answer and help me even if its not cheerleading related! im so lucky i got the chance to meet her and talk to her she is my role model and inspiration
Juliet Mccreary (senior elite)-she is one of my favorites on sr.elite and she always has been im going to miss seeing her compete with them this season but i am so happy for her for making the university of kentucky squad. she is always so nice to me whenever i talk to her or see her at competitions and she has always encouraged me with everything and done a few things for me that have made my life complete! im so happy i got to meet one of my huge inspirations
Kelsey Rule (shooting stars)-she is such a strong person and she has such a nice personality! whenever i talk to her she is so nice and she is always positive about everything and when i need help with something she tells me i can do it and shes always there to help. shes also another one who inspires me
Brittany Trappe (tsunami)-her speech at worlds was so inspiring to me! i messaged her and she was so nice about everything when i talked to her she made me feel better about the level i was at and about something i was unsure about and i really really hope i can meet her sometime during this coming season and after seeing her team compete not 2 but 4 times at worlds and hit everytime i have never seen them hit like that during that whole season it showed me that anything is possible she has definitely made it to my list of inspirations i am truly inspired by her! im not sure if she knows that she did but i hope she realizes :)
&& everyone on both Senior Elite and Maryland Marlins Tsunami because all of the girls that i have talked to on each of these teams have been nothing but nice and they are all amazing athletes who inspire me to do things didnt ever think were possible!

-John and Kellie Varga
-my coaches Jolene, Johnnie, and Billy
-of course my teammates!
-Brandon McCuien

Maryland Marlins Tsunami - Every year they work so hard to become better and better. When I listened to their 2010-2011 music, it inspired me so much to keep striving for better. I know the entire mix by heart and whenever I'm frustrated, I just think about that. Then, when I watched them at Worlds this year, they put everything they believe in into action. If they can get through 4 performances, a major injury, the lights going out and still getting 4th under all that pressure, I know I can do whatever I set my mind to.
Tyler Schmidt - He is my best cheer friend ever! At our banquet, he got the "Most Improved" award. He started cheerleading in the middle of the season, not really knowing what it's about. It was basically on a whim after his two younger sisters had been doing it for years. He came in with not even a cartwheel and came out making our best team, Senior "Vicious" Coed, at tryouts. He always has positive words for me and nevereverever forgets how blessed he is.
My Team/Coaches - It was a rough season, with close second places at every nationals we'd competed at. No matter what, they always believed we could do better and be better. We pushed ourselves to be better and did not give up. We're not just anybody, we're USA Wildcats.<3

LoveeeTumbling93 said:
Whitney Love (kentucky cats)-she is an amazing cheerleader but that is not the only reason why i look up to her whenever i needed help with my tumbling i would ask her for help and she would not only help me but encourage me and tell me i can do it, to not give up and to keep believing and working hard. i can ask her anything and she will always answer and help me even if its not cheerleading related! im so lucky i got the chance to meet her and talk to her she is my role model and inspiration
Juliet Mccreary (senior elite)-she is one of my favorites on sr.elite and she always has been im going to miss seeing her compete with them this season but i am so happy for her for making the university of kentucky squad. she is always so nice to me whenever i talk to her or see her at competitions and she has always encouraged me with everything and done a few things for me that have made my life complete! im so happy i got to meet one of my huge inspirations
Kelsey Rule (shooting stars)-she is such a strong person and she has such a nice personality! whenever i talk to her she is so nice and she is always positive about everything and when i need help with something she tells me i can do it and shes always there to help. shes also another one who inspires me
Brittany Trappe (tsunami)-her speech at worlds was so inspiring to me! i messaged her and she was so nice about everything when i talked to her she made me feel better about the level i was at and about something i was unsure about and i really really hope i can meet her sometime during this coming season and after seeing her team compete not 2 but 4 times at worlds and hit everytime i have never seen them hit like that during that whole season it showed me that anything is possible she has definitely made it to my list of inspirations i am truly inspired by her! im not sure if she knows that she did but i hope she realizes :)
&& everyone on both Senior Elite and Maryland Marlins Tsunami because all of the girls that i have talked to on each of these teams have been nothing but nice and they are all amazing athletes who inspire me to do things didnt ever think were possible!

This was the nicest thing I have ever read. Thank you so much<3 Never ever doubt yourself and if you want something go get it. For you to take the time to write such kind words means so much to me! I would love to meet you :)

I think/Thank God for giving me the talent/passion/Love for Coaching and being involved in the Sport of Cheerleading! I have been so blessed to be apart of some awesome programs! People who I feel were instrumental in my cheer career are as follows: Steve Wedge-retiring CEO/ President of COA He was very influential to me at the beginning of my career, I went to his camps and learned how to cheer! and Coach for that matter!:) Kevin Brubaker-Cheersport! I have learned many things in all aspects of cheerleading from him, I used to be scared to death of him, he looked so scary! Haaaaa!!! He is a great Icon in this sport, and even a great leader too! My parents who really in the beginning didn't care for this cheerleading thing-quoted by my Dad, but when I got to be a really good cheerleader, I was the Entertainment at all of their parties!!

Gwen Holtsclaw, President of Cheer LTD, really has been tremendous in my life, as she put me out on the road teaching cheer camps in the 90's, which allowed me to Network with many folks in the industry, some of whom became my employers! Love her!!:cool: The KIDS Themselves!!! I have coached so many kids in the country, who now cheer at some of the largest College programs, and All Star Gyms nationwide!!! I do what I do for them, and them only! I am on a break from coaching, as I wanted to go back and teach, I hope that the right opportunity comes along for me to Coach again, I miss it so!!! I am inspired by many of the atheletes that i see in Cheerleading, which are too Numerous to mention!:cool::D:)
I am ever so Thankful for the opportunities and experiences that I have had in this industry!

My teammates-
Where would I be without them? We were already telling each other this season is going to be awesome!
My coaches-
I loved them!
My super awesome cheer mommy-
I love my super awesome cheer mommy and she influenced me to believe in myself when I thought I couldn't

My daughter. Her perseverance, dedication, struggles, and ability do to most of it with a great attitude amaze me. She made herself who she is today as an athlete, without really any pushing from me. Her pursuit of excellence and her ability to adapt to situations beyond her control make me proud each and every day. I love you Kelly!

Senior Elite who make stunts look so effortless which make me want to be a better flyer.
Whitney Love and Brandon McCuien who are amazing at tumbling and are just so flawless.
Kelsey Rule who is such a nice person on formspring and is a really amazing tumbler who was on a J5 team after 2 years of tumbling.

And everyone here just inspires me to be better at what I love, which is SO cheesy omg, but I strive to be as good as all of you one day. :)

My Coaches: Aimee, Tom, Lisa, Ryan, Brandy, Skye, etc... : they never give up on me ive gotten so many new skills with them. They are dream coaches& great role models.
My Mom: shes always stressed at comps and things i want or need for cheer and the injurys. shes just been patient with me and is continuing to make my dreams come true<3
peace.love.matrix

my first gymnastics coach, i still talk to him, hes so motivational and i like him A LOT!

Back