All-Star Who Has Influenced You Most? ....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My partner base. After an injury I was a terrified flyer, scared of pulling a lib on an allgirl group. A few months down the track and he's got me doing coed single-based lib stretch ticktocks, doubling out of lines, back tuck cradles... I'm unrecognisable to the athlete I was before I got hurt. He's pretty much removed the words no and can't from my cheer vocabulary. He's had so much patience, teaching me to trust again, and most of all he believed I could do it, which made me believe in myself. Awwwwwww. And he appreciates all the crazy big bows I wear. He's so awesome he makes me puke rainbows of happiness.

Rob Divo, I have been cheering for almost 8 yrs now, and I had always been told no, later, or just do it that was awesome.
This summer Rob came to my gym and I did tumbling lessons, and it was 100% worth it. He was hard on me, yelled at me and made me condition like I never had before. Before he came my tumbling was all very low I threw my head back in everything and my layouts were more like rlly bad whips! lol He was one of the only people I've had in my Cheer life that believed in me, and in my potential. It was a long 2.5 months but by the end of it not only did I improve me standing tumbling and running tumbling, I had learned my full as well as finally getting my toe-tuck. He is my inspration because he taught me to never give up and believe in myself. :) <3

Again:
My teammates
My coaches
My mom
The owner of our gym before we merged.
All three owners of our new gym.
Maddie Gardner
Gabi Butler

By far Tye Hill.... He came to our gym and coached a camp and was so insperational he motivated everyone to do better and to embrace life instead of dwell on it. He was so nice and just all around amazing

Bill Presson. He has given so much time and energy to this sport and to those involved that might otherwise be overlooked.. His dedication amazes me. Plus, he's a total smart alec and he cracks me up.

BRITNI LOVEE - i just want to be her haha!!! but also my coach Tori, of course, and my teammates for all their support and encouragement! I LOVE my team, you guys are so awesome <3!

My coaches, definitely
Thank you, Coaches Lea, Laura, Matt, Jason, Kristy, Niki, Kristina, Alexa, Alyssa, Michelle, Audra<3
and some other staff Ms. Kim, Mrs. Pam, <3

Back