All-Star Who Has Influenced You Most? ....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maddie Gardner. When I got taller, people kept telling me I was to tall to fly and I was never going to fly again because I was just to tall and wasn't good enough. Maddie gave me inspiration. She is the reason I kept at it, and kept fighting for my spot. If it wasn't for seeing Maddie's 2by2video three years ago, I would I probably just stopped trying and let everyone else tell me that I would never be good enough. And last year when I met her at Indy, I was literally shaking. I had finally met my idol and she was so sweet to me and I am so glad I had the chance to meet her! Thank you StarshipTrooper and to Maddie's mom for raising Maddie to be such a wonderful person!

My Mom, my coaches, and when I see that fire in my team mates eyes.. the passion... Passion for the sport is what keeps me going.

Maddie Gardner. When I got taller, people kept telling me I was to tall to fly and I was never going to fly again because I was just to tall and wasn't good enough. Maddie gave me inspiration. She is the reason I kept at it, and kept fighting for my spot. If it wasn't for seeing Maddie's 2by2video three years ago, I would I probably just stopped trying and let everyone else tell me that I would never be good enough. And last year when I met her at Indy, I was literally shaking. I had finally met my idol and she was so sweet to me and I am so glad I had the chance to meet her! Thank you StarshipTrooper and to Maddie's mom for raising Maddie to be such a wonderful person!

That is so kind, thank you and I'll tell her. She is 5'9" now and still growing.

@lakerfantlc definitely God..a huge part of who I am today and how I developed my passion for cheerleading. My main three are: God, Mom, and Coach Claire. My Mom is not only my number one fan, but she is there for me during injuries and those difficult times with injuries, losing, rough practices etc. She motivates me to be a positive role model on every team and be a leader and mentor to those just starting to cheer. In addition, Coach Claire was one of my first all star coaches ever and she coached me for 4 years. Within those 4 years she awarded me Best Motions, Most Improved, Best Dancer, and MVP/Coaches Award. Claire helped me overcome my severe mental blocks with tumbling without losing her patience and kind personality. Overall these three people have helped me become a better athlete, coach, and person :) I can never thank them enough!

You are one of the most positive people I know. HCKayla and HotCheerCoachCaleigh are right up there at the top as well.

I obviously started to get involved in cheer because of sharkpup, but meeting people like you motivates me to be more active.

I have 4.

James stanko. He was my tumbling coach from age 12 til I was almost 19. He always goofed around and had the utmost faith in me. He always reminded me that I didnt have to be a size 0-4 to throw anything more than a handspring. He was there through the good, the bad, and the ugly, injuries and all and knew I could bounce back and did everything he could to help me come back.

Tom balent. He was my tumbling coach for only 2 years but that doesn't matter. He believed in me as well and knew when to push my limits and when not to. He helped me build character through my final years of cheer and still is always making sure all is well now that I do not cheer.

Flea. Before I even knew her as a cheerlebrity she would always help me with my tumbling in open gym. She taught me that even if I'm a little girl, base like I'm a boy. She helped me become a better athlete and inspired me to want to be an amazing tumbler and base. And you don't have to be a flyer to be a good tumbler.

Lastly blunchin. He's coached me on at least 4 teams and I can't think of a coach I'd rather have for cheer. He knew I could do it even when I didn't believe it. (2 to full an punch to full sound familiar?) And he made it obvious he could count on me which made me realize there is good out of being reliable and willing to help.

I have 4.

James stanko. He was my tumbling coach from age 12 til I was almost 19. He always goofed around and had the utmost faith in me. He always reminded me that I didnt have to be a size 0-4 to throw anything more than a handspring. He was there through the good, the bad, and the ugly, injuries and all and knew I could bounce back and did everything he could to help me come back.

Tom balent. He was my tumbling coach for only 2 years but that doesn't matter. He believed in me as well and knew when to push my limits and when not to. He helped me build character through my final years of cheer and still is always making sure all is well now that I do not cheer.

Flea. Before I even knew her as a cheerlebrity she would always help me with my tumbling in open gym. She taught me that even if I'm a little girl, base like I'm a boy. She helped me become a better athlete and inspired me to want to be an amazing tumbler and base. And you don't have to be a flyer to be a good tumbler.

Lastly blunchin. He's coached me on at least 4 teams and I can't think of a coach I'd rather have for cheer. He knew I could do it even when I didn't believe it. (2 to full an punch to full sound familiar?) And he made it obvious he could count on me which made me realize there is good out of being reliable and willing to help.

aww my heart's all warm and toasty!

def Maddie Gardner. She is such a wonderful cheerleader. I'm 5'9 and sometimes when I cheer I feel so big and awkward but when I am dancing I pretend I'm her and work it haha. I don't know what I'm going to do when she gets done at Sr Elite. StarshipTrooper you raised an excellent athlete, role model and tall fierce flyer/dancer :)

My Coaches: Aimee, Tom, Lisa, Ryan, Brandy, Skye, etc... : they never give up on me ive gotten so many new skills with them. They are dream coaches& great role models.
My Mom: shes always stressed at comps and things i want or need for cheer and the injurys. shes just been patient with me and is continuing to make my dreams come true<3
peace.love.matrix
Great people... Love love love that Lisa.

Back