Music Who Mixed...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i know that chat offered the same deal to several programs and they decided to pass. he could only do the free mix because twist and shout agreed and whether or not we concur with the means, i will say that chat's worlds mix was great.
I wasn't arguing the quality of the mix.

Obviously, since they are the ones who have to press play. That pretty much goes without saying. I don't blame them either. Who would ever turn down a free mix?

I just think it was an unethical, underhanded decision by slapfire.

Obviously, since they are the ones who have to press play. That pretty much goes without saying. I don't blame them either. Who would ever turn down a free mix?

I just think it was an unethical, underhanded decision by slapfire.

i know we have turned down free mixes. i just think it's a cop out to solely blame slapfire in the matter. if you truly think it's unethical then you have to think all parties involved were partaking in some sort of unethical practice.

i know we have turned down free mixes. i just think it's a cop out to solely blame slapfire in the matter. if you truly think it's unethical then you have to think all parties involved were partaking in some sort of unethical practice.
Not so. Just because one person made an unethical decision doesn't automatically make everyone involved unethical.

Back