Who Really Won Worlds 2011?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i really wouldnt start being sarcastic and stuff about other teams on here! what if their coach comes on? or one of the girls? how would you feel?
About Looney Dolphins? Uhh the coach is on here, and we have told him how much we like them.

Thank You. That makes more sense.

If you are interested in the Cali vs. Panthers debate go to this thread
http://fierceboard.com/threads/panthers-not-cali.15457/page-11#post-360391

If you are interested in the CEA vs. WC vs. F5 debate go to this thread
http://fierceboard.com/threads/who-should-of-won-large-senior-5-all-girl.15562/

Other than that this thread does not need to exist.
Whoever took home the globe won because according to the scoresheet they were the better team.
A likable routine has never brought home a globe... a difficult routine that hits the scoresheet always will win.

If those two happen to overlap YEY but the don't always.

About Looney Dolphins? Uhh the coach is on here, and we have told him how much we like them.
okay but saying "is that a joke" and stuff, i mean i just wouldnt feel great about that..and how should of won..loony dolphins! were all not stupid..its sarcasm!

i really wouldnt start being sarcastic and stuff about other teams on here! what if their coach comes on? or one of the girls? how would you feel?

It is a general theme on the boards to love the looney dolphins.
Neither I nor their coach could argue that they have the skills to win worlds... HOWEVER

I was playing off the fact that you can LOVE a team/routine but it still is not a world champion routine.

It is a general theme on the boards to love the looney dolphins.
Neither I nor their coach could argue that they have the skills to win worlds... HOWEVER

I was playing off the fact that you can LOVE a team/routine but it still is not a world champion routine.
Oh, i know that, but personally it would bring me down, if people on the boards were talking about my team!

And yes, i was trying to say that too about some other teams!

Oh, i know that, but personally it would bring me down, if people on the boards were talking about my team!

And yes, i was trying to say that too about some other teams!

I see your point but I stand by my post.

You can't be too sensitive on the boards, and I am a firm believer in all press is good press.

I think that this year was insane with lots of underdogs taking top spots. Either way, everyone did awesome and everyone should be proud of themselves if they had the opportunity to compete at Worlds. I have been an all-star cheerleader since the late 90's... it is absolutely insane where all-stars is compared to then!

everyone who won killed the scoresheet. you can think that the last place team deserved 1st but obviously they did not hit the score sheet as well as the 1st place teams.
you'll learn quickly that pretty much trying to change the results of competitions, especially worlds, and taking the achievement away from athletes will not make you many friends.
just a heads up!

F5 F5 F5.
i do think cali sm sr should have beat panthers though. maybe it's because i live in texas and see cheer athletics teams all the time, but in my opinion cali had more difficulty and more of a presence on the floor.

Back