All-Star Who Was the First....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lil be was not the first corner to corner in 07 i'm almost positive it had been done before that!
I'm not exactly sure about these either but i have some questions!
Were jags the first team to compete a full up at worlds in 06?
I think Georgia was the first team to put up 11 stunts!
Cheer Athletics Supercats were the first ever world champions because the all-girl division was before coed in 2004!
Ambrel was the first girl to compete a full full double at worlds 2005, and a two to full double 2006!
Hailey Elkins was the first girl to compete "haileys basket" which is a full up ball-x full down! Wildcats 09-10!
correct me on any of these if i'm wrong!

Who were the gyms to really pave the way or start the impact of allstar cheer?

I think who paved the way was Top Gun, Miami Elite, Kentucky Elite, Wilmington Allstars, Memphis Elite and Charlotte Allstars. These are the teams in the early 90's that pretty much were on top and some of the first allstar gyms open... I am sure there are more but looking at UCA and Cheersport nationals when everyone was level 5 and no 1-4 levels these are the teams that stick out in my mind!!

It def wasn't Lil B, Tye did a reverse pass on Wildcats in 06. May have been done before him though I'm not sure

The first reverse pass (double punch back through) was lil b in 07 I believe, and he changed directions twice.

Chacon scales was from ccu Cabot competed the first punch back across the front, ( he went to the corner and did a punch front and finished tumbling to the side. ) it was the same year tye hill did the a similar pass at nca, but chacon competed it all year.

Are you only talking about Worlds?

Lil be was not the first corner to corner in 07 i'm almost positive it had been done before that!
I'm not exactly sure about these either but i have some questions!
Were jags the first team to compete a full up at worlds in 06?
I think Georgia was the first team to put up 11 stunts!
Cheer Athletics Supercats were the first ever world champions because the all-girl division was before coed in 2004!
Ambrel was the first girl to compete a full full double at worlds 2005, and a two to full double 2006!
Hailey Elkins was the first girl to compete "haileys basket" which is a full up ball-x full down! Wildcats 09-10!
correct me on any of these if i'm wrong!

You're right i don't know if we're talking worlds or just in general, but there was the last tumbler on twist and shout in 2006, there was a last tumbler from the cheerzone tigers who did one in 2006, and then there was robby gregory from gymtyme in 2006 also and im sure theres probably more.

Back