All-Star Who Was the First....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lil be was not the first corner to corner in 07 i'm almost positive it had been done before that!
I'm not exactly sure about these either but i have some questions!
Were jags the first team to compete a full up at worlds in 06?
I think Georgia was the first team to put up 11 stunts!
Cheer Athletics Supercats were the first ever world champions because the all-girl division was before coed in 2004!
Ambrel was the first girl to compete a full full double at worlds 2005, and a two to full double 2006!
Hailey Elkins was the first girl to compete "haileys basket" which is a full up ball-x full down! Wildcats 09-10!
correct me on any of these if i'm wrong!

I think KE competed before GA at worlds and they had 11 stunts too but Im not sure so that would make that the first one.

cali allstars international allgirl 5 2010....first west coast team to win gold at NCA (Plus a paid bid to worlds) Kiara Nowlin..........jeesh, prolly alot ........for females and perhaps even males!

("first" means first one to actually compete a skill)

First standing double full - Chris Muniz, Cheer Athletics Cheetahs
First "tilt" stretch - CA Panthers
First USASF World Champions - CA Supercats
First gym with multiple World Champions in same year - Cheer Athletics 96
First and only athlete to win multiple cheer world titles in same year - Ambrel Mitchell (Panthers, Jags) 96
First triple toe back - CA Jags (pretty sure, not absolutely positive)

Last double back basket tosses at NCA - Cheer Athletics Open in 1995. (made illegal after the season.)

ECE was the only gym from New England to bring six teams to worlds...
ECE was the only gym from New England to actually win at worlds...(Hip-Hip team won ! World Champions !) [pretty sure about this one]
-yeaah thats pretty mucch iit. haha

First girls to change the pace of females in all-star coed cheerleading ... Misty Brown and Chelsea Wood (Cheer Athletics Wildcats 2002)

First girl to compete a one to double ... Amanda Wiggins (Extreme Cheer and Dance)

First girl to compete a standing full ... Kati Smith or Amanda Wiggins? (Extreme Cheer and Dance, then Cheer Athletics Wildcat/FierceKat)

Back