All-Star Who Will Win Icu Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know they are not the same :) I just put the slash in there because a large portion of the team is Viqueens and most people know that name...and of the 29 girls on the team - I think over half are from Viqueens :D

I was actually surprised to see at the IASF/USASF in IO6 that both Team Norway and Viqueens were listed as competing... :-o
Oh I see!
I saw that too and it's really weird, it will definitely not be possible with so many crossovers.

Oh I see!
I saw that too and it's really weird, it will definitely not be possible with so many crossovers.
Could be something wrong... I mean, both power and dynamites are listed twice, and I would feel really sorry for power if that's not a mistake;P

I don't think they compete anymore, pretty sure it's Marjo and Hevi that competes for Finland this year.

Mika and Mija are not competing anymore. and yes Marjo and Hevi are team finland partner stunt this year. team finland all girl and coed are both looking great and we are hoping that all girl will be in top 3 like last year. i havent seen team finland group stunts routine yet but they looked great at the finnish nationals !

Mika and Mija are not competing anymore. and yes Marjo and Hevi are team finland partner stunt this year. team finland all girl and coed are both looking great and we are hoping that all girl will be in top 3 like last year. i havent seen team finland group stunts routine yet but they looked great at the finnish nationals !
Who's the group stunt? Is there a blog on Team Finland Allgirl? I've found the one on coed but can't find anything on all girl :(

Who's the group stunt? Is there a blog on Team Finland Allgirl? I've found the one on coed but can't find anything on all girl :(

the group stunt is from team finland all girl. actually they both have blogs and instagrams ! HAC Elite (tfag) HAC L.O.V.E (tfgs but they only post in finnish) and their instagrams are @hacelite & @haclove you can also follow gorillaz aka team finland coed on instagram @ftcgorillaz

the group stunt is from team finland all girl. actually they both have blogs and instagrams ! HAC Elite (tfag) HAC L.O.V.E (tfgs but they only post in finnish) and their instagrams are @hacelite & @haclove you can also follow gorillaz aka team finland coed on instagram @ftcgorillaz

That's what google translate is for! HAHA, but really I just like the videos and pictures :)

IidaSJJ.jpg

I was watching the ESPN show of last years ICU on youtube yesterday and I just really love the team's uniforms. Some of them are kind of old school and classic and I just love them! I love USA's so much, I hope they never change.

Could be something wrong... I mean, both power and dynamites are listed twice, and I would feel really sorry for power if that's not a mistake;P
Yes there are a lot of teams listed twice and also teams that will not compete at all. I think the issue is that the countries' federations list all the teams that has qualified, but then the teams make their own registration.

Hoping the Aussies nail their routines & have the comp of their lives!! It's going to be great to watch no matter what! I have a feeling that the teams who can provide the most tumblers that can twist on non-sprung floor will win/score well IF their stunts hit of course.

If I remember, we could watch a VOD version last year, pretty close to after they competed. I remember watching the Canadian teams. Try the ICU website, though I can't find anything there at the moment

Back