All-Star Who Will Win Icu Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't read through the entire thread but I just wanna say Canada has entered into all 4 ICU divisions, and the teams are stronger than ever.
It is going to be quite the show!!

Can someone explain to me the difference between regular worlds and ICU worlds? I went to worlds last year and I checked out ICU on Friday but honestly I'm still confused. Is ICU school teams?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Can someone explain to me the difference between regular worlds and ICU worlds? I went to worlds last year and I checked out ICU on Friday but honestly I'm still confused. Is ICU school teams?

No ICU is the international competition where each country has one team that represents them (Team USA, Team Canada, etc). It might seem similar to school cheer because they do perform an actual cheer section. There are 4 divisions that roughly translate to AG 5&6 and coed 5&6. There are also partner stunt and group stunt competitions. It's a really great way to highlight talent from the countries we don't hear much about. Videos will be on cheerunion.com later tonight I believe. Definitely check out USA, Canada, Norway, and the partner stunt from Costa Rica. I think we have some fierceboarders on Germany, Sweden, and maybe Australia?

No ICU is the international competition where each country has one team that represents them (Team USA, Team Canada, etc). It might seem similar to school cheer because they do perform an actual cheer section. There are 4 divisions that roughly translate to AG 5&6 and coed 5&6. There are also partner stunt and group stunt competitions. It's a really great way to highlight talent from the countries we don't hear much about. Videos will be on cheerunion.com later tonight I believe. Definitely check out USA, Canada, Norway, and the partner stunt from Costa Rica. I think we have some fierceboarders on Germany, Sweden, and maybe Australia?

It's cheerunion.org not .com ;)
BUt either way, the site is currently down because they're getting the on demand uploaded.

On team Germany AG is definitely Jule

Awesome, thank you!

First results are in....

All Girl Group Stunt:
1. Slovenia
2. Australia
3. Norway

Coed Partner Stunt:
1.Costa Rica
2. Australia
3. USA

Did USA end up not having a group stunt???

First results are in....

All Girl Group Stunt:
1. Slovenia
2. Australia
3. Norway

Coed Partner Stunt:
1.Costa Rica
2. Australia
3. USA

Did USA end up not having a group stunt???
they ended up pulling right before it started, why im not sure just what i saw posted on twitter

just watched all the videos. So much amazing talent worldwide!

Also, did anyone else find it alarming that the spotter was the only one to catch the flyer during South Africa all girl stunt?! :eek: He caught her by himself.. a few feet away from the stunt group.

Thank you guys so much!! I am so freakin proud to be Slovenian right now. These girls worked so hard to compete at Worlds and not they just only hit a perfect routine but WON gold too!!! I still can't believe they are actually a world champions!!
Me and some people from their gym were watching updates all together and watched through skype their perfomances. We were screaming like crazy when they hit. You should see their coach...he was in tears!!! We tought they will get 4th place. After we saw a tweet about them getting in top 3 all of us were in tears but when they announced they are WORLD CHAMPS we lost it. We were screaming, crying tears of happines. Their coach started to cry again...after 2 hours...he is still crying.

Back