All-Star Who Will Win Icu Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just watched all the videos. So much amazing talent worldwide!

Also, did anyone else find it alarming that the spotter was the only one to catch the flyer during South Africa all girl stunt?! :eek: He caught her by himself.. a few feet away from the stunt group.

I know!! :eek: I thought there were a lot of falls over all.. Not many teams did hit their routine clean and perfect.

Ok, some countries have a long way to go until they are at the same level as the top teams, but I think that if you are representing your country you should be the best that country has to send.. So regardless of skill level you should hit your routine.. Sure, everyone could miss a stunt and of course it's not always perfect, but I think it's quite easy to see the difference between dropping a stunt/not hitting clean and not really having it at all..

Thank you guys so much!! I am so freakin proud to be Slovenian right now. These girls worked so hard to compete at Worlds and not they just only hit a perfect routine but WON gold too!!! I still can't believe they are actually a world champions!!
Me and some people from their gym were watching updates all together and watched through skype their perfomances. We were screaming like crazy when they hit. You should see their coach...he was in tears!!! We tought they will get 4th place. After we saw a tweet about them getting in top 3 all of us were in tears but when they announced they are WORLD CHAMPS we lost it. We were screaming, crying tears of happines. Their coach started to cry again...after 2 hours...he is still crying.

They deserved it, they were absolutely amazing! Are they coming to Elite this year? Congratulations again!

Back