All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and this is exactly why i thought we shouldn't ignore him. the more people called him out the more people would see who he really was. i figured he was messaging girls on here. hopefully the admins can see all of his sent messages.

I can't speak for anyone else but I definitely can't see message's unless someone sends them to me.

I can't speak for anyone else but I definitely can't see message's unless someone sends them to me.

I've said it before, but if King really wanted to see them he could go digging into the database for them I'm sure.

I've said it before, but if King really wanted to see them he could go digging into the database for them I'm sure.

We've spoken about this before. It would take a lot of work and digging to search for a specific message from a specific person. I'm not trying to speak for him but from our conversations and my knowledge of how the board works I'm pretty sure he isn't interested in that much cyber-searching about anyone.

We've spoken about this before. It would take a lot of work and digging to search for a specific message from a specific person. I'm not trying to speak for him but from our conversations and my knowledge of how the board works I'm pretty sure he isn't interested in that much cyber-searching about anyone.

Oh I didn't mean to imply that he should or shouldn't do it - just saying that unless the messages are encrypted, it's possible. It's probably not worth the effort unless there's suspicion of something illegal though.

Even with illegal activity there are much easier ways to get information. Heck, most people in this sport can't keep a secret.

Even with illegal activity there are much easier ways to get information. Heck, most people in this sport can't keep a secret.

I still don't think it's as hard as you're implying. I can tell you which two tables the private messages (xf_conversation_master and xf_conversation_message) are in - all you'd need to know is a user id. It would probably take less than 5 minutes if you have a basic knowledge of sql.

Again, I agree that King probably has no intention or interest in doing so, but it's certainly not hard.

I still don't think it's as hard as you're implying. I can tell you which two tables the private messages (xf_conversation_master and xf_conversation_message) are in - all you'd need to know is a user id. It would probably take less than 5 minutes if you have a basic knowledge of sql.

Again, I agree that King probably has no intention or interest in doing so, but it's certainly not hard.

It's even easier than that.

I'm sorry that happened to you, but it makes feel a little better knowing that I wasn't the only one he went after.

It's freaky. He went commented on my friend's picture asking why I blocked him and liked my pictures from months ago. For all I know he could be the guy arrested in TX!

I found his twitter page through a bunch of tweets he was sending to some people I was following & honestly I'm creeped out beyond belief by some of the things that were being said to other cheerleaders&cheer twitters. He was commenting on their feet and nfinities, asking people to forgive him, and asking I think it was mamarazzis daughter to ask her mom about him saying she'll get a kick out of it.

It's freaky. He went commented on my friend's picture asking why I blocked him and liked my pictures from months ago. For all I know he could be the guy arrested in TX!
He found you on Facebook too?! Yikes, that's so creepy! He only followed me on twitter and I blocked him and I blocked him on Instagram. So he tweeted me from a new twitter "nice_guy92" saying that he is a "nice guy" and all this crap. I was hoping if I went along with it he'd go away. I ended up blocking him again. And he was begging for me to unblock him on Instagram. Uhh...no thanks.

You might want to spread the word around to block his new twitter nice_guy92. It looks like he's following a handful of UCA staff and some "cheerlebs" too

Holy cow. He's following my personal account and my UCA account on there too. Freaked out! Thanks for letting me know, and I'll be sure to let me other friends know too!

Back