OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm reading it to say high school competitive. So they compete for their high school. I don't believe this involves all stars.
well if thats the case then the show doesnt really make any sense to me lol, me be just the schools ive gone to but highschool has never been competitive its always just been the but of the joke and the coaches are clueless so if they want drama and competition this is def. not the way to go

well if thats the case then the show doesnt really make any sense to me lol, me be just the schools ive gone to but highschool has never been competitive its always just been the but of the joke and the coaches are clueless so if they want drama and competition this is def. not the way to go

It will be a drama version of Cheerleader Nation. If they got a team in the south it would be just like the cheer version of Dance Moms. There are so seriously crazy cheer momma's in the south and high school cheerleading is very important.

Ya I definitely believe there are schools out there that are extremely competitive in cheer and I'm sure the parents could give us quite a show. :)

Oh goodness... If they would have filmed my high school team last year... That show would have lasted. The moms came and yelled at my coach EVERY practice. Most of the girls on my team were level 2 and three and she wanted us all to have running fulls and be able to do kick doubles... No Bueno. And then she quit... We are MUCH happier with our new coach though:)

It is a show for high school aged cheerleaders and their moms. So All Star teams are great, as long as they are high school aged. I can send you a flyer if you'd like. We are looking to follow moms and cheerleaders at one gym or in the same squad. :) email me and I'd be happy to answer any more of your questions!

i dont think it is the editing at the ends seems kinda crappy so i doubt it (praying this is the case at least)

is this going to be a real show...?

Wth this is a Rec team! Why broadcast a show on low skilled athletes (Nothing against Rec, for I've been on a Rec team before)
. In all seriousness that show would only be broadcast on a network like PBS Kids, or E! Entertainment broadcasting at 2:00am like every other unsuccessful show. JMO:deadhorse:

I'm familiar with how reality television is manipulated. HOWEVER the footage they showed of her tantrum, in particular the statement where she was like 'NO I HAVE TO ORGANIZE' would send off a red flag with any educator (like myself), parent, psychiatrist etc because it was an atypical statement for a 9 yr old to make.

Unless you're saying that line was spoon fed to her by producers?

Ditto for her coming off stage and the look of horror in her eyes while stating that AL was going to kill her.

Just come back in 5-10-15 years and then reassure us that all of these kids are fine.

Well, she had a lot of pressure on her... it doesn't concern me... I organize when I'm anxious.

I will pay 100 trillion dollars for Canada to actually show this show while it's on in America.
We started season 1 like.. 6 or 7 episodes after it started in America and I was dyyyyying over those few weeks. I think it's starting the same week though this season so I am BEYOND excited.
I've always been Team Someone Punch Vivi-Anne's Mom In The Face (I forgot her name...), so with her gone, Idk what I'm gonna be this time!

1:12.
I'm dead.

It's Cathy. I live for when Abby loses her voice and it gets all squeaky.

Back