High School Who's Going To Win? Uca Hs Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

North Laurel varsity not in Finals...someone please explain

Kentwood HS i heard was on POINT! They hit perfectly, but still ended up in 2nd. Let me remind you that most kids on that team are on South Elite as well so I really want to see this routine!
That being said-most of the boys on that team are brand new to cheer this year if I'm not mistaken.

So proud of Mt. Sinai for their 2nd place finish in Large D2!!! Their coach is an old teammate of mine, daughter of the Rocky Point coach. She's only been coaching them for 2 years and completely transformed the program! So many happy tears!!

Anyone with the livestream wanna FaceTime me during Rocky Point?! College student in the library probz....

for the "worlds"competition, how are the teams chosen to perform/compete in that?

for the
Cobach Mexicali Broncos (Mexico) Group Partner stunt group (worlds competition) , the first song in that music.....does anyone know what its called? i cant figure it out but i know the song

WTG Hamilton SE from Indy on their varsity non-building win! Have to give a shout out to Fishers HS on a top 10 finish their first time at UCA. Indy suburbs looking pretty good :)

Back