High School Who's Going To Win? Uca Hs Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Davie County HS won the worlds part for Super Coed...pretty proud of them! A ton of girls and one guy goes to my gym,and my gym owners daughter is on the team. Also so happy for Forbush HS for winning non tumble Worlds...my gym does their routine lol.

Quick shout out to the WI teams that placed! Greendale 4th in Super Varsity (D2?), Sun Prairie 3rd in large varsity coed and New Berlin Eisenhower in medium varsity (d2?)! Congrats, way to represent Wisconsin!!!

Quick shout out to the WI teams that placed! Greendale 4th in Super Varsity (D2?), Sun Prairie 3rd in large varsity coed and New Berlin Eisenhower in medium varsity (d2?)! Congrats, way to represent Wisconsin!!!
Forgot what place Eisenhower got, 11th! So happy for them, one of my moms friends coaches that team.

They announce them after in a random order but when they post the list online it's alphabetical!

So sad about Sun Prairie getting 3rd :( Still love them though. Varsity is totally slacking on uploading videos though!
Right?!?! They still don't have Small, Medium, JR High, and Coed routines that I really want to see!
And on another note, my boyfriend is at Disneyworld right now and he texted me in class asking "Why are there so many cheerleaders...? I keep seeing all these NHSCC bags."

Right?!?! They still don't have Small, Medium, JR High, and Coed routines that I really want to see!
And on another note, my boyfriend is at Disneyworld right now and he texted me in class asking "Why are there so many cheerleaders...? I keep seeing all these NHSCC bags."

They mention it would take 48 hours after completion of the competition to be uploaded.

Like I know they said they would be posted 48 hours after, and it's been 48 hours since like prelims soooo they should upload those atleast! Hahaha, I always wondered what it would be like to be a non-cheerleader at Disney during a cheer comp weekend.

just reading Sun Prairie getting third makes me kinda sad, (yes i do realize my photo is with two of their cheerleaders) but seeing their routine a month or so ago and again a few weeks ago, it was really nothing alike. They worked really hard at both comps, and I hope next year they bring it back and own it.
p.s. this took a while to type and not 1) cry with saddness over wanting them to win. 2) not sound bias being from wisconsin and 3) sounding like a crazed fan. I think i failed at all three... :wasntme:

Back