Why Are Cheerleading Teams So Wastefull When Teams Are In Need.(looking For Used Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2012
i know everyone on here dont know me but this is a little about what i do and try to do for teams that cant afford much. its just i try to do what i can for
these girls and its hard when you have very little money to work with.
some teams are blessed with being able to afford uniforms and alot
of teams arent so fortunate. its just frustrating for me when the organizations have these
unifrom made into pillows, or even thrown away when
they could do so much good for another team. i hear it all the time. i
dont do it for money. i do it for the kids and thats what its all
about. if you know any other teams send them my info. Why should teams
let items go to waste when there is no need for it. it makes no sense.
if you want to you can forward this please do so. but at the rate this
is going its going to be hard this season. the season will be hard on some
individuals because they will be in just shorts and a shirt when there
is no need. uniforms boost a teams confidents and pride and thats why i do what i do for these kids. its worth just seeing there reacting and gratitude for what
you have done for them. you all have a great season and god bless. if you now any teams that have old uniforms that are not being used or if you have any old competition or cheer unifroms. please let me know. sorry im only looking for donations but please dont let them go to waste when i know individuals that can use them . please send me a message with anything you have. i always pay up front for the shipping. Thanks everyone for listening. my email is [email protected]. please send pics with what you have that your looking to get rid of

Back