All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why do fools fall in love?
Why do 24 hour, 7 days a week (Including holidays!) Super Markets have locks on their door?
Why do Aliens abduct Humans if we are an inferior race?
Why do we park in a driveway and drive on the parkway?
Why is the word "abbreviation" so long?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

The world may never know.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
Do fish get thirsty?
Do the French pardon their English?
Why aren't moustaches called "mouthbrows?"

:confused:Well actually, my daughter told me it takes 724 licks to get to the middle of the tootsie pop, but I still say 3...

@Fierce_Elite, since you are asking impossible questions --I was just wondering...hmm, what the fox say?

Last edited:
Haha, it is a reference to a time when a Smoed athlete tweeted something about "snacks in the grass", meaning to say snakes, when someone left their team last year.
What's even sadder is snacks in the grass made more sense in my tired little mind! I was thinking picnics, strolling in the park, etc. It seems plausible. lol I'm really showing my age now.

Well I heard it wasn't really AR competing on SMOED last season but rather a clone from when she was abducted last summer. Anyway she was able to escape her abductors by jumping into a trash scow and hitching a ride to Orcano where she stole a ship and made the journey back to earth. Well once she landed here and was able to defeat her clone in a tumble off she decided it would be weird to remain in Cali where people might see the difference between the two so she left.

**well now, this could be interesting**

Back