All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I remember correctly, she actually did go down there. I think I saw pictures. Lol!

did some stalking... found the pic...

2nhde7c.png

perhaps the chick n waffles wasnt up to her southern food standards.

Someone bring chicken and waffles to Missouri please??
I mean you can get it at IHOP but I don't trust them to do it justice... I had a mini version at a southern themed grad party and it was delicious so now I want to try the real thing - the right way!

Genuinely concerned about a 16 year olds decision on where to cheer?

Thank you! What does she have to be concerned about? Curious would have been a better word---concerned? You're not her coach, not her parent, and not her...take a few steps back.

Ooh I just love thread derailments involving food!! Now I want some chicken and waffles!!
uptowntavernchickenandwafflesphotobysandiegofoodfindsmdm1.jpg

Thank you! What does she have to be concerned about? Curious would have been a better word---concerned? You're not her coach, not her parent, and not her...take a few steps back.

uptowntavernchickenandwafflesphotobysandiegofoodfindsmdm1.jpg
That has to be the best looking chicken and waffles I've seen in a long time...:eek:

Someone bring chicken and waffles to Missouri please??
I mean you can get it at IHOP but I don't trust them to do it justice... I had a mini version at a southern themed grad party and it was delicious so now I want to try the real thing - the right way!

You need to go to Rolla if you want good chicken & waffles. I don't remember the place though---it'll come to me or I'll ask DH in the morning...

Back